53

ANGEL POV

'Now that everyone is in their seats, I have an announcement.' Professor started talking, grasping everyone's attention.

'I'm sure you are all aware that this is your last year.'

Everyone just kept quiet and nodded. What do we say to that?

'You are also aware that your prom is this year.'

Again, yes.

'Then you must be aware that you will have to dance at the said prom.'

That caused a lot of people to groan and complain, while a few 'fuck yeahs' came from the back, one obvious from Hobi.

'Therefore, so you don't embarrass yourself, you will have a dance class every now and then. Today being the first one.'

'What?'
'No way!'
'I can't fucking dance!'
'I'm gonna break both my legs.'

The chattering went off in an instant, filling the classroom. I looked at Jimin, and he looked ready to jump out, eyeing the window.

'Don't wanna dance?' I tease him

'I was just thinking how to accidentally break my legs.' He sighs, making me laugh. 'What about you? Do you like dancing?' He seemed quite interested, leaning on his hand as he was looking at me

'I don't know, really. I do love embarrassing myself around in my bedroom, but I'm not sure anyone wants to see that.' I shudder at the thought of myself jumping around my room, singing into a hairbrush. Another thing no one wants to hear.

He giggled in that cute way he does, shaking his head a little. 'Now you got me curious.'

'Why don't you like it?' I ask him

'Because, apparently, I have two left feet.' He sounded almost proud. 'Hobi tried to teach me. Don't ask.' He stopped me before I even opened my mouth. 'And he said he never saw someone so clumsy.'

'Hobi?' That's what surprised me the most

'I suppose you don't know much about them.' He chuckles. 'Hobi is a dancer. He's been dancing since he was a kid. So, naturally, he had to teach all of us because he just decided to. But it seems I'm a lost cause.' He giggles a little at himself

'So, what you're telling me is that I'm about to be stepped on a lot?' I tease

'No, but I might trip and take us both down. So I'll apologise in advance. I'm sorry.' He actually bowed, which made me laugh a bit too much, but my attention was pulled by the class getting up and leaving the room, so we followed after.

All the seniors gathered in the gym, filling it up in no time.
Taehyung and Jungkook joined us as soon as they saw us walk in. And it seems they're more than aware of Jimin's abilities.

'You must be loving this.' Taehyung pats him on the back mockingly, snickering

'Don't even.' Jimin stopped him, sighing deeply

'Are you ready to be crippled?' Jungkook decided to tease me

'I wouldn't mind not going to school, so it's a win-win either way.' I joke along

'LISTEN UP EVERYONE!' A professor from Jungkook's class started talking.

'We will be instructing you step by step, so don't be worried. It won't be anything complicated. Now pair up! Try to keep it boy-girl. You have 2 minutes!'

Sudden chaos erupted as everyone started running around laughing and squealing, finding their pair.

'If you won't do it, I'll take her.' Jungkook tells Jimin, earning the biggest sideye ever