70

ANGEL POV

It's been 2 weeks, and Jimin is still not budging. He keeps saying that he's thinking about it, but it doesn't seem like it.

To me, it looks more like he already decided not to go, but he is either afraid to tell me, or he simply doesn't want to hurt me. Either way, I would rather know the answer. I have annoyed the life out of him, and I am more than aware of it. But he doesn't even complain about it, which makes me feel even worse. If someone asked me the same question about 50 million times, I'd commit murder.

I'm only gonna ask him once more, and then I won't ask again. And then I'll make my decision on going or not.

'Oh, hello, Angel.' His mom opened the door, greeting me with a huge smile

'Evening, Miss Lee. Have you seen a really handsome guy around? Black hair, sometimes wears glasses, always hungry?' I joke

'Sounds familiar. I believe I have someone like that upstairs.' She laughs along, letting me inside

'Noonaaaa!!' Yujin ran out of nowhere, jumping on me

'Hiya, cutie.' I picked him up, kissing him all over his chubby cheeks, and he started giggling like crazy. He reminds me of Jimin so much when he giggles like this.

'Noona, are you and Jiminie hyung married?'

This kid really drops some bombs at times. And it seems his mom heard it as she was just shaking her head at him.

'Did you learn about it in school?' I can only guess that's where he got it from

'Mhm.' He nodded. 'We read a story about it. And in the story, the man and the woman hugged like you and hyung hug.'

'Did you already ask Jimin about this?' I bet that was the first question he asked him after school

'Mhm! Mhm!' He nodded violently. 'But he said I can't tell you what he said. It's a secret.'

'Ah, I see.' I joined his mom in laughing at him. 'If you whisper it to me really quietly, I won't tell anyone. It can be our little secret. Do you wanna tell noona what hyung said?' I tickle him a little, making him giggle cutely

'Okay.' Note to self, never tell a thing to this kid. He spills the beans. He hugged me closer, whispering into my ear, even covering his mouth with his hands so their mom didn't hear. 'Jiminie hyung said noona is not his wife, but he said she will be. Hyung said he loves noona a lot.'

'Well, hyung told you the truth.' I smile at him. 'Do you want me to tell you a secret?'

'Mhm! Mhm!' He gets so excited

'Noona loves Jiminie hyung a lot, too. And noona will marry Jiminie hyung, so he will he noona's husband.' I whispered it all to him

'That's so cool!' He squished me around the neck really tightly

'Can noona go see hyung now? We can play later. Promise.'

'Okay!' He was surprisingly lenient and didn't argue, getting down from me

'Wanna tell omma what hyung and noona said?' Miss Lee asks Yujin, but he just coldly replied with 'No.'

'Wow. Everyone knows except me. Kind of rude. I really wonder what he said.' She snickers, winking at me. Yep. She knows.

I got to his room and knocked, receiving no answer. It took me a second to clock in the sound of the shower.

I figured I'd just wait, so I hopped on his bed, getting comfy.

I looked to his nightstand, seeing his glasses just resting there. I always did wonder how bad his eyesight is.

These might be a bit big for me, but I have nothing better to do.