2

I was sitting at my desk, laying down on my arms with my eyes closed, resting before the class actually started, only to feel something crawling into my hair.

It felt like a bug, so I panicked and jumped up from my chair to get it out of my hair, only to hear hysterical laughter. Very familiar one at that.

'Oh, fuck you, Hobi. You scared the shit shit out of me.' My heart was banging out of my chest

'I didn't know I could excite you this much with only my fingers.' He turned to his flirty side, pulling up a chair to sit next to me, earning a few looks from the girls in the class

Hobi is... hot. Very much so. He's got one of the prettiest smiles you'll ever see, and his laugh is infectious. He's also the bubbliest, most energetic person, very approachable. If he wasn't a man whore, he would kind of be a great boyfriend material. He's good with words, and from what I've heard, the rest of his body as well.

'So, tell me, how did you become even hotter over the summer?' He was smiling at me, leaning on one of his hands. His other hand was working on tucking my hair behind my ear

'Did you guys get a script this morning?' I snort at him, pushing his hand away as I get comfy in my seat. All of these Taehyung's friends have issues.

'Not at all. I just like what I see.' He smirks, letting his fingers graze my thigh under the desk

'I see.' As always, I decide to play along. I scooted closer, letting his hand slip a bit more to the inside of my leg, then pressing my thighs together to press his hand to it closer. 'I did miss you.' I whisper, caressing his hand with my own

'Oh, fuck me...' he cursed, looking at his hand between my thighs, gently squeezing my leg. I've noticed him gulping a little, but that's what he's like. As much as he flirts, he gets just as flustered. He is the easiest one to flirt with, and I'm using it to its full potential.

'Hobi.' I lean closer. 'How about we skip this first class and find ourselves a little spot? Hmm?' I coo to him, biting into my lip a little

He pulled his hand away so fast like he's burnt, shaking his head. 'You got a bit too good at this.' He chuckles nervously

Much like with Jungkook, it's all games. I wouldn't actually touch him with an isolated stick.

'Don't start things you can't finish.' I wink at him, pulling away to my side of the desk

I'm not sure how much anyone saw, but they saw enough. I can feel the intense staring from all the sides, including Tzuna, but she's giggling, finding this hilarious. Well, she finds Hobi hot, but he's not paying her any attention, so it's getting her frustrated. It's her own fault though. She is afraid to talk to him.

'Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Please, take your seats.' Professor Chai walked into the class in his usual manner. Pushing his glasses up to stay like a decoration on top of his head, with a blinding smile.

The door flew open, and a guy stumbled in as his backpack got caught on the door handle, pulling him back a bit.

The class erupted in laughter as he quickly composed himself and set himself free from the door. Hugging his backpack to his chest, he pushed his glasses a bit higher on the bridge of his small nose.

'I'm sorry for being late.' He bowed deeply at the Professor

'Nothing unusual, Jimin.' Chai chuckles. 'Take your seat, please.'

'Thank you.' He bowed again and rushed to his seat in the corner, hugging himself a bit

Jimin is another one of Taehyung's friends. From what Taehyung told me, they knew each other since primary school. If he didn't tell me that, I'd never imagine him to be Taehyung's friend.

Jimin is the single, most shy person you'll ever meet. He barely even looks up as he's walking. I don't think anyone ever heard him speak to a girl, let alone anything else. He sticks out like a sore thumb in their friends group. A few man whores, and him. I have no idea how they get along, but not my problem.

'Got your eye on our shy boy, huh?' Hobi nudges me. I must have been staring at him. I was just looking like most of the class as he hid away in his usually reserved spot, nothing more. We never even spoke.

'Oh, yeah. Most definitely.' I roll my eyes and let my hair fall to cover my face like a curtain. I don't feel like talking to Hobi. I don't even know why he's sitting here.

'Can you do me a favour?' Hobi whispers, nudging me again to get my attention

I turned my head to him, raising my eyebrow. In what world would I ever do him a favour?

'Can you flirt with him? I just wanna see it once. I will literally pay you to do it.' He giggles mischievously, looking at Jimin

'Did you do drugs for breakfast? No.' I grimace. 'Isn't he your friend?'

'Come on. Who doesn't troll their friends from time to time?' He wiggles his eyebrows

'Imbecile.' I muttered under my breath, returning to the class that started. He has issues.

'I heard that.' He pinches my leg right under my knees, making me squeal in pain silently. Or not so silently. A few people heard and looked over, including Chai. Fuck sake.

At least no one asked a thing, and they all looked back to the front.

To repay him, I took my pencil and jammed it into his thigh. I'm pretty sure it made him bleed. He jumped from the shock of getting stabbed, slamming his knee into the desk full force. That bang must have rang outside in the hallway.

'Hoseok, what is going on there?' Chai scolds him, while the rest of the class giggles and snickers

'Sorry, Professor. My bad.' He smiles through the pain, rubbing the spot where I stabbed him. That's what you get.

'You are such a bitch.' He hisses at me

'Thank you. I try.' I scooted a bit further away, focusing on the class. I don't need this crap.