27

'Is this everything?' I ask my mom once again, reading through the list

'Yes, yes. That's all. Go, go. It's cake time!'

It's her birthday tomorrow, and she decided to make a cake. She rarely makes them, but when she does, they are delicious. Truly. She is a great cook, but being the way she is, she doesn't cook often. It is usually me cooking.

Well, she has been doing it in the last month. A full month of being clean. And I couldn't be more proud of her.

But, back to the birthday. I headed down the shop to buy all the ingredients she needed for it. Butter, milk, flour, eggs, puddings... all sorts of things.

I got what I needed and paid for it, and walked out of the shop. I didn't get but a few feet towards my street when I heard the cutest and very familiar voice.

'NOONA! GREEN NOONA'

His voice echoed through the entire street, and his little footsteps coming my way were rapid. Way too frigging cute.

'Yujinii!' I giggled and crouched down, knowing damn well he'll jump on me right away. And I was right.

He hugged me around my neck and then decided to completely climb on me like a little spider, smooching me on the cheek like last time. I guess this is how it's gonna be from now on.

I picked him up happily, giggling at his cuteness.

'Hiya, cutie.' I smile at him. 'Where did you come from?'

'Yujin-' and like clockwork, Jimin's voice came from the same direction Yujin came from. Along with Taehyung, Jungkook and Hobi, all looking at us in shock.

'Yujin. How many times do I have to tell you not to run away from me? You're gonna get hit by a car.' Jimin scolds him, coming over to us

'But I saw noona!' He pouts and hides in my neck, using me as a shield

'Yes, I can see that.' Jimin sighs deeply. 'Sorry.'

'Not at all.' I giggle, still holding up Yujin

'I don't wanna curse in front of the child, but... WHAT THE FUCK?!' Taehyung pretty much screamed at us

'They met.' Jimin answers simply

'No shit! They didn't just meet. What the hell am I looking at?' Jungkook's eyes were ready to jump out

'Noona, are you gonna come over and play games with me again?' Yujin pulled himself away from my neck to look at me, giving me that pouty face

'Come over again- wait. Am I having a stroke?' Hobi asks

'It's a long story. Don't ask.' I cut him off, then turn to Yujin. 'I'm sorry, little one. I can't today. I am a bit busy today. You can play with your hyungs today.'

'I don't wanna. I wanna play with you, noona.' He whines

'We can play some other time.' I smile at him. 'And only if you listen to Jimin hyung. He is right. You can't run away from him. It's dangerous.'

'Okay.' He nods cutely

'Pinky promise you won't do it again?' I give him my pinky

'Pinky promise.' He grins, grabbing my pinky with his entire hand

'Oi, no cheating. That doesn't count. Pinky only.' He is a little foxy shit, trying his loophole.

'Fiiine.' He giggled in the cutest way, but he did it with his pinky.

'Good. You gotta go with Jimin now. And be good, okay?'

'Okay. I will.' He kissed me on the cheek again, and I put him down safely