64

Two weeks have gone by since everything went down, and so far, I've met up with my dad about 5 times.

I still can't quite grasp the fact that he's my parent, but I'm sure I'll get to it at some point. He is a really nice person. He's been going out of his way to make me happy any way he can. I suppose he's trying to compensate for all the time we missed, although he shouldn't worry himself.

But, it is nice having him around. He even came over for dinner one night. My mom made a bunch of food, and she was a lot more excited than she'd care to admit.

But... He wanted to meet Jimin. Again. Officially.

'Out with it.' Jimin nudged me a little, shaking me awake from my thoughts as we were walking home from school.

'Hmm?' I hummed

'Don't hmm me.' He clicks his tongue. 'There's something on your mind the entire day, and whatever it is, you're pulling yourself back from saying or asking. Just tell me.'

'You're quite scary, you know? It's not fair that you know me so well.' I pout

'Stop being cute and tell me what it is.' He laughs, squeezing my hand a little

I sighed deeply before asking, 'Would you like to have dinner with me and my parents?' I finally got it out. Done. Well done me.

'I would love to.' He was beaming, looking almost excited

'I was so nervous to ask you, and you are all excited about it.' I laugh in relief

'Why are you nervous? It's me.'

'I don't know, honestly. I just was. I wasn't sure if you'd be comfortable with them and all. Last time you saw them they were a mess. It was all a mess so-'

As he does, he shut me up with a kiss.

'I'll never be bored with you, am I?' He giggles, holding my face in the palm of his hands. 'All the things we've been through so far, and you are nervous about this.'

'Once again, you're right.' I gave in

'I usually am.' He teases, kissing the tip of my nose. 'When is the dinner?'

'Whenever you're ready.'

'I don't mind when it is. We can do it today if you want.' How the hell is he so calm about this? I'd be pooping my pants

'I kind of miss the shy Jimin. Your confidence is too flustering.'

He started laughing, letting go of my face. 'You're such an idiot.'

'Well, you're stuck with me, so you better get used to it.'

-----

The moment I told my mom Jimin agreed, she called my father, and the two of them went on a whole mission to ge the dinner ready, trying to think what to make.

You would think she had never met him before, when in reality, she saw him at least 5 times so far.

With my dad, I kind of get him. He only saw him once, so he is excited, but my mom... truly a weirdo.

But whatever it is, I've been watching her run around with her cookbook, talking to my dad on the phone as the two of them were working on the dinner menu. Unbelievable.

Me
Did you maybe speak to them? Prepare some kind of surpise or something?

Boyfriend Jiminshi ❤️
What are you on about? 😂

I sent him a video of my mom just going through all the pages, discussing it with my dad.

Boyfriend Jiminshi ❤️
😂😂😂😂😂 I don't even know what to say, honestly