45 (+18)

ANGEL POV

Slowly waking up, I had a minor heart attack, feeling an arm wrapped around me. It took me a second to realize that it's Jimin.

Oh my god. It's Jimin.
I'm in his bed.
With him.
We slept in the same bed.

The last thing I remember is the movie, so I must have fallen asleep down there. Did he carry me up here?!

Screw that. I didn't go home. My mom will have a heart attack.

He must have brought my phone for me as it's on the side of the bed I'm on. I reached for it slowly, not wanting to wake him up. I need to send her a message.

Or not.

Me 21:17
Good evening. This is Jimin Park.
Apologies for sending you a message this late, but I just wanted to inform you that I have Angel here at my house, but she is currently asleep. If she doesn't wake up, I would like to ask you if it's okay for her to stay here for the night? I promise I'll bring her home safely when she's awake

This looks like a school essay. I didn't know if I should laugh at the way he wrote it like it's a CV, or be grateful that he texted her for me.

Mom 😊 21:23
Thank you for letting me know. And please, by all means, keep her with you. Have fun 😁

'Sneaky little...' I giggle quietly, looking at the name I definitely didn't put in my phone. Instead of Jiminie 🍅🍑❤️, it says Boyfriend Jiminshi ❤️

He actually changed his name in my phone. That's hilarious and adorable. Talking of him...

I managed to turn around without disturbing him, and I wish I didn't.

He was only covered barely to his hips, shirtless and laying on his side, turned my way.
His hair was ruffled and was falling in all directions. Those full lips in a perfect line as he breathed in and out quietly. One of his arms was under his face, but the way it's curled up makes his muscles pop so much, while his other arm is still around me, hanging loosely around my hips.

He looks like an actual angel when he's sleeping.

I'm gonna use this to my full potential. First, I'm taking a picture of this. Second, I'm gonna snuggle up to him and won't move ever again.

As I nuzzled into him, his arm around me tightened lightly, and he moved his head a little, but he didn't wake up.

I still can't believe that I slept in the same bed as him. I'm so happy.

I have no idea how much time passed, but I couldn't fall back asleep. My heart and my thoughts were all over the place. But, after some time, he started moving and rustling bit by bit.

'Mmmm...' he hummed, tightening that arm a lot more, leaning his head on mine

'Good morning, Jiminshi.' I giggle quietly

'Good morning, baby.' He left a kiss on top of my head, but that's not what I'm focusing on.

His voice... it's so deep. The morning voice myth is not a myth. It barely sounds like him. And... he... he called me baby.

'Sleep well?' He murmurs

'The best. You?'

'Mm-mm. I was too excited about having you with me, so I couldn't sleep.' He kind of chuckled, but his voice being so deep, it didn't sound like a chuckle

'You can sleep more. I'm not going anywhere.' 

'I don't wanna. Sleep can wait. I have you here.' I guess his battery charged all of a sudden and he wrapped his leg around me as well, squishing the life out of me by pressing me into his chest, but it was the most adorable thing ever