23

'She's here.'

'Move. Move.'

It was barely 7:30 when I walked into the school, and all I heard were whispers directed at me and people staring even more so than usual. I tried to figure out what was going on as I noticed people getting out of my way like I'm a bouncer. What in the world is going on?!

I saw a crowd collected around where my locker is supposed to be, so I walked over, trying to push my way through.

'Excuse me. Can I get through, please?'

I heard a mixture of gaps and laughter as they moved aside, letting me reach my locker.

So, that's why they're here.

A huge dildo was stuck to the outside of my locker, with screenshots of a chat posted all over the locker. A chat between me and Jungkook, talking about some very explicit things he did to me. Except this is beyond fake. Someone created a fake chat and simply printed it out. Again, too much time on their hands.

'What's going on here?' As if he could read my mind, Jungkook joined, making  his way through the people just like I did

'I was just reading these to find out myself.' I mumble as I start ripping off the posted notes

'Hold on.' He came closer, reading these as well. 'What the-' He grimaced, then turned around, almost yelling. 'Whoever did all this just wasted their time. None of this is true!'

What. The. Fuck.

I expected him, fully, to fuel the fire and tell people we did worse. Not to tell them off.

'Angel and I never slept together. She's a friend. I hope that clears it. Idiots.'

I was in too much shock to react to anything, watching him rip all the notes off quite angrily.
He only ever said quite the opposite, so this might give me a stroke. And not just me. A lot of people were looking at him just the same. In shock and disbelief.

I was gonna just take all of it off without a concern, like I always did. I didn't need or expect his help. But he did it all himself.

'Jesus. These things are fucking hard to pull off.' He was snickering, holding the big purple dildo in his hands. 'I assume you don't need this?' He offers it to me, making me take a step back

'Yeah, Imma skip. Keep it.' I grimace

'Here you go, drama whores. Use it to fuck yourselves.' He chucked it at the crowd, having them disperse in a millisecond from the spot where the dildo fell, finding it hilarious

'Thanks for that?' I didn't know if I was thanking him or asking him. This was anything but usual

'Don't sweat it. People are stupid.' He grinned and pinched my nose like he did so many times

'What happened?' Jimin asks, looking at the dildo lying in the ground. He even pushed his glasses up a bit as if to see better.

'I got a present.' I mumble

He passed it, coming closer to me. His eyes locked into mine, and I swear he reached for my hand for a second, but instead grabbed his strap of the bag. 'Are you alright?'

'Yeah. I'm all good.' I nod. 'Jungkook... helped?' I still can't believe it

'Do you reckon this is a used one?' Jungkook asks, looking at the damn thing, turning into a usual perv. That's a bit more comforting.

'Aaand that's enough for me.' I am noping out of there

'Yeah. I've heard more than I want to as well.' Jimin sighs. 'Come on. Let's get inside.' He smiled, gently putting his hand on my shoulder

Another shock of the day. He touched me. Besides my shoulder feeling like it's on fire from where his hand is, my heart is about to flip. Too much for one morning.

To save myself the stuttering, I just walked into the class, heading for my chair, but felt a light tug on my sleeve.

'Wanna sit with me?'

Seeing the blushy mess he turned into, I could only say yes.
His shyness and sudden blushing were always endearing.

Whenever it happens, he avoids looking into your eyes and instead looks down or to the side. He nibbles at his lips and fixes his glasses unnecessarily.

And it was always endearing.

But lately, I've noticed that his blushing makes me blush. His nervousness makes him somehow more attractive, and it definitely makes my stomach flip here and there.

'I guess you need someone to wake you up.' I try to joke a bit to make him less embarrassed. Or to save myself from feeling the same way.

He mumbled something under his breath, and I wanted to ask what it was, but he went full code red. I won't torture him now. I can only make it worse.

The way people tend to blatantly and shamelessly stare, you would think I'm walking around naked, and all I'm doing is sitting down. But at least this time, they're not talking about Jimin.

'There's no way. They must have done something.'
'Maybe he lied to save her the embarrassment.' *giggles*

I heard Jimin muttering about them being imbeciles, rolling his eyes in annoyance. I don't get why he's annoyed, but it was so cute that I completely forgot about anything else for the moment.

His lips were lightly pouted, kind of like when you say no to a child. And he kept mumbling to himself, in a similar manner.

I looked away not to start giggling at his cuteness. I have enough attention on me as it is. I need to cool down.

-----

As the day went on, the situation calmed down quite a bit. Not even Hobi was making fun of me, which was weird as hell, but I didn't wanna question it. But putting all that aside, I kept thinking about going home. I was thinking of maybe asking Jimin if he wanted to go with me. I mean, we are going the same way and all that so... I waited for the bell to ring, and then kind of blurted it out.

'Wanna go home together?' 

He kind of paused, then looked down with his face turning lightly pink. 'I uh-' He couldn't even finish saying whatever he wanted. I think I get the message. I'm an idiot. Why did I even ask him this!?

'Sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I just- I'm sorry.' I started picking up my things in a hurry to leave the class, feeling so embarrassed and flustered, seeing how uncomfortable I made him

'No, no! Wait, Angel. That's not it.' He stopped me by putting his hand on my backpack that I was shoving things into, stopping me from doing it. 'I just have to go get Yujin from school, so I'm not going home. That's all.' He blushed again a bit

'Oh.' I keep reading him wrong. Not that he's easy to read. 'Sorry.' 

'Do you- if you want- come with me? But it's not that close and I have to go all the way around so it will take a while but if you don't-'

'Yes.' I cut off his cute rambling. 'I'll go. If that's okay with you?' He was just panicking, kind of stuttering over his own words, but it was making me flustered, so I had to stop it. And I don't mind going. Not like I want to go home.

'I'm pretty sure Yujin will be happier to see you than me. He keeps asking about green noona. Driving me crazy.' This sigh came from the depth of his soul, confirming his words

I couldn't help but laugh at his frustration, but at least it made him smile.

'Yeah, laugh at my misery.' He snorts. 'Let's go.'