6

Weekend went by in a flash, and I headed to school today with a mission in mind. I need to apologise to Jimin. I need to find the right time as well. I can't just walk up to him out of nowhere. And seeing how he is, he might run away from me.

This is gonna be awkward.

'I believe you owe me an apology.'

Closing the metal doors of my locker, there was Jungkook, leaning on the locker next to me, smirking at me

'I don't owe you shit, Jungkook.' I sigh

'You left me hanging. I looked everywhere for you.'

I'm more surprised that he's admitting it.

'Did you want me that badly?' I cock my eyebrow at him, then reach for his face, caressing him mockingly. 'Does someone like me a bit more than they care to admit?'

'Aren't you scraping at the bottom of the pan?' He fires back

'But I want you. Like really fucking bad.' I recite his words to him, taking a step closer, pushing him completely against the locker. 'Mmm... the things I wanna do to you...' I put my hand on his chest, looking up at him. 'You might have had a few too many, but it made you a bit more honest. No need to be shy about it now. I know you want me.'

He was a bit taken aback, not knowing how to reply, and that meant full victory for me. Those doe eyes looking at me, and his lips in a tight line at the loss for words.

'Have a nice day.' I pulled away and winked at him, leaving him by the lockers. I have more important things to deal with than his stupidity.

I hoped to see Jimin already in class, but I don't even know why. He's always late. 4th year, and he's been late almost every single day. Even the professors know him.

'Looking for the shy boy again?' Hobi teases, bringing me out of my world of thoughts. I didn't even notice him come in and sit down.

'Yes, actually. Have you seen him?' I look at Hobi, only to see his face lose that sunny smile. 'What?'

'What the hell do you want with him?'

'Aww, are you jealous?' I tease, stroking his chin

And as if on queue, there he is. Backpack over his shoulder, nose in the floor, glasses on, and one-way ticket to his desk.

'Where are you going?' Hobi grabs my elbow as I got up from my chair

'Scuse me?' I gesture to my elbow, telling him to let go of me, and he does. I was gonna go over to Jimin, but Chai walked in, so that plan failed before I even put it in the motion. 'I guess some other time.' I sigh as I sit back down, glancing over at Jimin who was taking things out of his bag

'No, but seriously, what do you need from him? You never even spoke to the guy.' Hobi decided to let go of his playful teasing and seemed genuinely curious

'I did speak to him. And I said something that I shouldn't have. I just need to apologize to him, that's all.' Annoying as it is that I have to explain, at least it saves me the teasing

'Do you need some help?'

'Huh?' there's only one thought in my mind at the moment. What the fuck?

'I mean, I'm friends with him, and there is not a chance you'll catch him on his own. He'll probably run away.' Hobi snickers

'No, I'm good. I don't particularly want your help.' I tried so hard not to grimace

'I wasn't gonna ask for a favour back.' He chuckles. 'Just let me know if you need it. We are friends after all.' He winks. And he's back

I just gave him a sarcastic mhm and turned back to the class, looking over at Jimin one more time, but there is not much to see besides the back of his head. Later it is.

-----

After the slowest, most boring class in history, I found myself walking down the crowded hallway, trying to find him in the mass of people. And he wasn't hard to find. Right at his locker. I only saw him from the back as he was fiddling with the books in front of him, but all I've seen for 3 years is his back, so it's easier for me to recognise him from the back than it is from the front.

Fuck it. He is always with the guys, so I won't get another chance.

I pushed my way through, coming up behind him and tapping him lightly on the shoulder.

He turned around and instantly turned into a little blushing mess. His glasses were off, so there was nothing for him to hide his face with. Even his small, cute nose turned a bit pinkish. His adam's apple moved quite a bit as he swallowed, possibly out of nervousness.

'Hi.' I smile, but he only turned redded, backing up completely to his locker. You would think I'm here to steal his lunch money or something.

'I'm sorry for coming up like this, I just wanted to apologize to you. For the other night. You even helped me, and I ended up insulting you for no reason and lashing out at you. You've done nothing wrong. I'm sorry.' I bow to him, feeling a lot better now that I actually got to say it to him

I heard the locker close, so I looked up only to see him practicaly running away, looking at the ground as he did so. What the hell, man? I'm not chasing you down. I guess Hobi was right when he told me he'd run.

I must be used to people staring at me cause only now I realized that most of the hall behind me was looking at me. Well, they were looking at us. I assume he got uncomfortable with everyone looking, which is reasonable, and ran off. I would too if I were him. But at least I apologized. I can only hope he accepts it.

'Oh my god. Now she is going for the shy guys, too.

'What a slut.'

I mentally facepalmed at the passing by whispers and looks, choosing to ignore the idiocy for the billionth time. I better stay away from him before he ends up getting bullied for being seen with me. He can't handle this crap.