74

ANGEL POV

'Whatcha wanna do tonight? Maybe we can watch a movie or-' I was just gonna toss out a few suggestions, but the way he kind of looked away made me stop. 'What is it?' This can't be good

'I uh... we kind of have a guy's night tonight. But they won't be too late, so I was wondering if we could see each other after they leave?' He mumbled that out, sounding almost scared

'Oh-' I don't even know how to react. I'm leaving tomorrow night. We only have today and tomorrow to see each other, and he is going to spend the night with them?

I can't even get mad about it. They are his friends. He has every right to see them. And if I complain about it, I'm just gonna sound like a crazy bitch. But I just hoped to spend my time with him the best possible way. Use it as much as I can. I won't see him for a month or so.

'I'm sorry, baby. I promise it won't be long. I forgot we agreed on it ages ago. I couldn't just shut them down out of nowhere.'

'Ye-yeah. I know.' I mustered a smile that I can only call pathetic. 'It's okay.'

'Angel-'

'I need a few things to prepare for tomorrow, so I'll go. I'll see you later?' I didn't want him to see me cry, and I definitely couldn't hold them back, so I kind of ran off without even giving him a chance to answer.

JIMIN POV

I knew this was going to happen. And I hate myself for it, even though I know she will forget about it the moment she finds out why. But at the moment, if I were her, I'd kick me in the balls.

I saw her eyes filling up with tears no matter how much she tried to stop it from happening. That's why she ran off like she did.

The entire week, she barely let go of me. She's been stuck to me in every way possible. And right now, she wouldn't even look at me as she ran off without even saying bye.

This is most likely the worst way to surprise her. Damn it.

-----

I was just fumbling with my phone, constantly opening and closing the messages with her, hoping she typed something. Anything. But not a thing. I sent her 3 messages, and she didn't even open them. She probably read them through the notification and refused to go in. I can't even blame her.

A pillow flew onto my lap, making me look up.

'You okay, man?' Hobi asked me, and only then did I notice all three of them looking at me

'Sorry, no. We kind of had a fight because of this, and she's hurt. She's refusing to answer to any of my messages.' No point lying. They're dumb, but not that  dumb.

'You two.. had a fight?' Jungkook seemed the most shocked

'Not even a fight. She was hurt and ran away.'

'She's going to be more than okay. Just imagine how happy she's going to be tomorrow, man. She will forget all about-'

'You don't understand, Tae. This-' I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down not to go off at him. He didn't do anything wrong. 'She's been through shit you can't even imagine. And every time she had a hard time, she ran to me. Every time she needs to talk to someone, she comes to me. And I never hurt her. Not once. And out of all the times I've seen her hurt and cry, this is the worst one. And it's my fault.'

'This... this is not real. You're not really doing anything wrong.' I know Hobi is only trying to make me feel better, but...

'It's real to her. She doesn't know this, does she? She thinks I'm abandoning her on practically the last night we could see each other before she leaves. If I were her, I'd be pissed off and hurt, too.'