33

ANGEL POV

'Jimin, wait. Please!' I called and ran lightly after him, but he was too fast and was gone within seconds

I really messed up. I just wanted to get Hobi and Tzuna off my back, but I ended up pushing him away. He probably thinks that I like him and wants nothing to do with me, so he's running. And I can't blame him.

I haven't seen him until we were back in class, and when I saw him, he had his bag on the chair where I usually sit, sealing off the spot. He didn't even look at me.

'Not sitting with him?' Hobi decided to tease me as I sat down in front of him and Tzuna, but I really didn't have the patience for it

'Please, Hobi. Not now.'

That wiped his smile away quickly, and he dropped the joking tone.

'Are you okay?'

No I'm not fucking okay. The guy I'm in love with is avoiding me now because of your stupid questions and my stupid brain. I feel like curling into a ball and crying because I just possibly lost the only person I can truly talk to, and I feel like stabbing you.

'Yeah. All good.'

-----

He left school without so much as looking at me. He even kind of hurried out of the class.

And the next day he passed me by in the hall, barely nodding at me when I said good morning. The seat was closed off again. And then he left after school without a word.

And the next day.

And the next day.

And the next day.

An entire week, he barely spoke to me. And I was determined to talk to him today.

I finally managed to catch up to him by his locker. Only took me 10 days.

'Jimin, do you have a minute?'

He just kept putting things in and out of his bag, without even turning. 'I'm kind of in a hurry. I need to go get Yujin.'

'Can I go with you?' I barely pushed that out, and he finally turned to look at me

'I've got more things to do so not today. But I'll... I'll see you around.' He tried to slip past me, but I stepped in front of him

'Jimin, please. Can you just-' I had to take a deep breath to calm myself down and not cry. 'You've been avoiding me like crazy. Is it because of what I told Hobi? Because that's-'

'I'm sorry, Angel, but I'm really in a hurry. Tomorrow. We'll talk tomorrow.'

'Promise?'

'Yeah.' He ran off after lying through his teeth

I watched him leave me behind, and I just wanted to run after him.

Deciding to send him a message instead, I took the phone out of my pocket and opened our chat, thinking of what to type in.

Jiminie 🍅🍑❤️

I just stared at the little flashing bracket, with my fingers hovering above the keyboard, but not a single thing I could type in.

'Why tomato and the peach?'

I almost dropped my phone at the sudden voice in my ear that turned out to be Taehyung and Jungkook right behind him.

'Why the hell are you sneaking and peeping?' I scold him

'I mean, this is my locker.' He smiles, tapping on the metal door. 'He ran away again?'