51 (+18)

'We really suck at this.' He said as we both laughed at me being unable to take off my clothes without being clumsy

'Then maybe you should do it for me.' I stopped trying, wanting him to take it off for me. I'm aware of my red cheeks, but I want him to do it.

He started kissing me, running his hands under my shirt, slowly lifting it up more and more until he pulled it up to my chest, and then he pulled away from the kiss, pulling the shirt off of me swiftly.

'I think you're right. I should do this from now on.' He smiles, tracing my body with his hand

'Um... can I... can I take yours off?' I stutter, lightly taking hold of the bottom of his shirt

'Please.'

I don't know why I'm so nervous. We've done this before. Kind of. He just makes me so flustered...

I lifted his shirt slowly, and he lifted his arms up to help me get it off, leaving him bare chested in front of me.

I'll never get enough of looking at him. He is beyond mesmerising. I can't decide if I'm more in love with his face or his body.

'Are you okay?' He cups my face, bringing my attention to his eyes

'Y-yeah. Sorry.' I looked down a little, hiding in embarrassment

He took my hand and placed it on his chest, making me look up at him once more. 'Yours. All of me is yours. Don't be shy to want me, please.'

'I can't help it when you're so perfect.'

'You're insane.' He giggled and slammed his lips on mine once again, continuing what he started earlier, and before I knew it, I was laying down on the couch with him on top of me, pulling down my underwear.

'Can I try something?' He asked as he was leaning over me, gently caressing my face, and I just nodded at him

He removed his hand from my face and slowly ran it down my body until he reached my private area.

His fingers made contact with my very, very sensitive spot, and it made me moan lowly right away. It felt like he was drawing circles all over it, and it took a lot not to cry out.

'Does that feel okay? Tell me how you want it, baby.' He murmurs

'That- that's- perfect.' I breathed out, feeling my back arch a little, and then a little yelp left my lips as he went lower, slowly sliding one finger inside of me. I still half expected it to hurt, purely because it did last time, but then again, his finger is a lot smaller than his... other parts.

'Oh... god...' I moaned lighlty

'Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?'

'No, please don't.' I gripped on his shoulder, whimpering quietly

He kissed me deeply, letting his tongue into my mouth as he added another finger, nearly driving me crazy.

'I'm sorry. I need to stop. I want you. Please.' He pleads

'I want you, too.'

He pulled away for a few moments, losing his bottoms and his boxers in the blink of an eye and putting on the protection.

'I don't think we thought this through.' He giggles. 'How do we do this on the couch?'

I was looking at the couch for a moment, trying to think the same, but then an idea popped into my mind.

'Can I- can I sit on you?' I am beyond red, but I know what I want

He only smiled, gently pulling me up and placing me on his lap. 'Is this what you wanted?' He asks, caressing me jaw gently