72

I woke up more tired than I thought. I wanted to move, but it was like my body wasn't cooperating. I can feel him soundly asleep on the other side of the bed, and I wanna come closer to him. But I guess that won't happen. He wasn't lying. There was barely any sign of that soft, gentle Jimin. It's more than evident by the little bruise I have on my left wrist from where he kept my hand pinned down. My neck, which I can't see, but I can feel certain spots tighten as I move my head from all the places he left marks on. And my legs. Even barely shuffling, I can feel how heavy they are.

I shuffled around, schooching closer to him inch by inch, attaching to him like a little jetpack. I leaned my cheek on his back, hugging him almost tightly for a moment, taking in his scent. How does he smell do damn good even first thing in the morning?

I didn't want to wake him up, but maybe I hugged him a bit too tight, and he moved about a little, humming in his sleep.

'Morning, baby.' He mumbled in that deep, husky voice, gently squeeziny my arm that was wrapped around him

'It's okay, baby. You can sleep. It's still early.' I whisper, kissing his shoulder and nuzzling closer

'Mm-mm. Don't wanna.'

I don't know how he manages to sound so cute even with this deep voice on him. He has some talent for it.

He lifted my arm a little, rotating himself to face me, and then pulled me into the tightest, sleepiest hug in history. 'Angel...'

'Hmm?'

'I love you.'

That was a bit out of nowhere, but I could never get enough of hearing him say that.

'I love you, too.' I could only smile and enjoy the happiness

We stayed like that for a while, just holding each other. I thought he might have fallen back asleep, but apparently, I was wrong. He suddenly tightened his hold on me, exhaling deeply.

'What's wrong, baby?' I hum

'I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you.'

Oh...
'It's okay, Jimin. I understand why, and I'm not gonna force you into it.' Says me who did exactly that for 2 weeks. 'And you didn't hurt me. I'm sad that we'll be apart, but you did say you wanted to go there together some day in the future. The thought that you are thinking of being with me that far ahead is only making me happy.'

'I thought we agreed last night that you're marrying me. I'm not letting go of you.' He giggled quietly, squishing me a bit

'Really depends on who proposes first. You or Yujin.' I joke

'I really don't wanna do it now, but Angel...' he trailed off, pretending he's gonna propose, but both of us started laughing

'I'll bring you loads of stuff back. Is there anything specific you want?'

'I don't need anything except you. Just come back to me so I can kiss you all over for every moment you've been gone.' He slowly rolled over on top of me, facing me completely

His hair was falling down almost to his eyes, tickling me as he started pecking my jaw softly.

'Do you mind if I start with that now?' He hums right by my ear

'Umm... Jimin...'

'Hmm?' He hums, placing more kisses on my shoulder

'I kind of... can't move.' A bit embarrassing, but...

He pulled away, looking at me in surprise. 'You mean...'

'Yep.' I nod, answering in almost a strained voice