67

JIMIN POV

'Oh, Jimin, good morning.'

For some reason, her dad opened the door. On a Saturday morning. He either stayed over, or he came in early in the morning. Both suspicious.

'Good morning, sir. I'm sorry if I woke anyone up.' I don't think he was asleep, but it was not even 10. I just wanted to see her. Badly.

'Oh, no, no, not at all. Come in, come in.'

He reminds me of a golden retriever with almost golden hair and constant excitement. The only thing that's missing is a waggling tail. He is just so excited and happy about everything.

'Ah, thank you.' I walked in, looking around to see if she was up. But I guess not.

'I'm sorry. I'm afraid she is still asleep. I'd wake her up, but I'm not going in there. From what Sumia told me, she will murder me if I wake her up.' He laughed at his own joke

I don't know about that. I woke her up a lot of times, and she never did anything but smiled and cuddled up to me, but then again, she is in love with me so..

'That's okay. I didn't really pay attention to what time it was. I should have come a bit later. She tends to sleep in on the weekends.'

'You're more than welcome to join me. I was just about to make some breakfast and coffee. Would you like some?' It didn't sound like he was asking, based on the fact that he's pulling me along with him to the kitchen

'Ah, no, thank you. I'm still full from last night, and I don't drink coffee.' I chuckle. 'I think I'll just come back later.'

'Nonsense. What's the point of going and coming back?' He smiles. 'Take a seat. Keep me company so I'm not alone.'

'Umm... sure.' I guess that's fine. He is a nice person so it won't be weird.

He was humming some english song to himself, pouring himself coffee, then he turned, leaning on the counter, and looking at me.
'So, have you given it any thought?' He asks, taking a sip from his mug

I was going to talk to her about it first, as I'm still not really adamant on accepting it, but I can't go to her with my decision when he is the one who asked.

'I see your little wheels spinning. Do you mind if I...?' He started talking again, gesturing at me, asking for permission to talk. I don't see why, though.

'Of course, sir.' I nod

'I know this came a bit out of nowhere. It is understandable to be surprised and not be lenient to accept such a thing. I can only guess you are hesitant because of the money part.'

'Honestly, yes. This is way too much to accept, sir. I am not comfortable letting you pay all that for me. I have no way of paying that back, so I truly wouldn't feel okay with it.' I suppose he sees it a bit more clearly than I thought

'I figured.' He smiles, putting down his mug and crossing his arms. 'But, would you be willing to listen to me for a few minutes?'

I nodded, not really given much choice. And I kind of want to see what he's thinking.

'I am in complete understanding of your worries. I would most likely feel the same way if someone offered it to me. I never liked people paying for me either.' He chuckles. 'And I can only assume she told you about what I do for a living.'

I nodded again, confirming his words. She told me everything.

'Well, I did mention before that I am absolutely terrible at explaining things, so I may not have explained it to her the best either. I own a travel agency. And I told her that I had multiple offices in New York.'