75

ANGEL POV

I barely slept.
I'm excited about seeing New York, but I'm feeling guilty about being excited. And sad because I'll be away from him. But at least we got to say goodbye properly. And now I'm waiting for him to come back as he said he would, but it's already part 11, and he's not here.

'Honey, you're gonna get a cramp. You need to relax. You know he'll come.' My mom warned me about 5 times, but I couldn't calm down.

I kept shaking my knees or my feet. I felt like a bee. Vibrating all the time. Only the buzzing was missing.

The doorbell went off, and I jumped with the speed of light, sprinting to the door and almost running my mom over in the process.

'Ji-, oh, dad. Hi.'

'It kind of hurts that you're so disappointed to see me.' He was teasing me, getting inside with two big suitcases

'Sorry, dad. I thought it was Jimin. He promised he'd come.'

'And I'm sure he will. Even I know he wouldn't let you go without saying goodbye.' He patted me on the head, smiling at me

'Mikey!' My mom was beaming at him, both of them turning bright red. If it wasn't funny, it would be wholesome. But at least I've got something to make me laugh a bit.

'Sumia.' He gave her the cutest hug ever, giggling like a child. 'Are you ready?'

It took them a week to tell me that she's coming as well. As if I couldn't figure that out on my own. It's like I'm the parent at times.

'Of course.' She smiled up at him, looking at him like she's looking at a god, her eyes getting all sparkly

'I'm so happy that you're coming. I can't wait to take you everywhere.' He was all soft with her, caressing her knuckles

Ever since Jimin and I kind of caught them, they've become a lot more open. They're still shy and all, but they're not hiding. And she honestly looks so much happier than I ever thought. And clean. And I couldn't be more proud or happy.

'How about we have some lunch? We still need to eat.' My mom offers

I wasn't even hungry, but they kind of forced me to sit down, and I ended up taking a few bites, but I was mostly throwing stuff around the plate.

'Honey, you look like you're sentenced to guillotine.' My mom wasn't even finding it funny at the moment

'Sorry, mom. I'll be fine once he gets here.' Even I'm aware that I'm being dramatic. It's a month. Not 5 years. And he will be here, I know it. I'm just impatient when it comes to him. I drive myself insane.

Time was going so slow, but so fast at the same time. I kept looking at the time, and it seemed like minutes were barely passing, but before I turned, it was almost 4 in the afternoon.

I didn't want to sound annoying or needy, but I needed to go in about 5 hours, and he was nowhere to be seen. I unlocked my phone about 3 million times, but not a single message or a call. Nothing typing either. This is not like him.

Me
Jiminshi, are you not coming? It's way past morning 🥺

Boyfriend Jiminshi ❤️
I'm coming, baby. I promised. I'm just waiting for my mom. I can't leave Yujin alone ❤️

Me
... when? Can you bring him with?

Boyfriend Jiminshi ❤️
I don't know, but soon. And I can't. He would just cry a lot and then no one would go anywhere 🤦‍♀️