54

JIMIN POV

Another guys night tonight. I was regretting it the moment I agreed to it. I should have said no. Jungkook has been extremely hyper the entire day, looking like he downed 5 energy drinks. This is gonna be one long evening. And I've got Yujin with me.

I should have gone home with Angel.

*aggressive banging on the door*

And so my torture begins...

They ran in without waiting for anyone to let them in. Not surprising. At least Yujin is happy to see them.

'Uncle Taehyung!' He ran to hug him, as he does

'Aaaand uuuup you go.' Jungkook snatched him mid run, lifting him up and hanging him upside down by his ankles. Yujin loves it and always laughs his ass off.
Good thing Jungkook is built like a mini-tank, so I know he can carry him without dropping him.

'Hi.' I just waved lazily, not bothering to even get up

'Don't look too excited to see us. Calm down a bit.' Hobi gets all sassy, motioning for me to calm down

'Maybe if we were about 5'2, blonde with green eyes, then maybe he'd be excited.' Taehyung joins in on the teasing with Hobi

'You're not wrong there.' I chuckle in agreement. I would much rather be with her right now.

'Where is Miss America anyway?' Jungkook released Yujin and decided to join us. 'I thought she might be here.'

'Already told you. I'm not putting her through your torture. Don't you do enough of that to her at school?'

'Okay, protective hubby.' Hobi snickers, earning an eye roll

'Hyung, hyung. This doesn't work.' Yujin brought me his Nintendo, and it seems it needs some batteries.

'Please, do hyung a favour. Go to my room and get some batteries from the little drawer on the left side of the bed. Do you know where it is?'

'Mhm. Mhm.' He ran off, his tiny feet rushing up the stairs, and within a minute, he was back

'Hyung. Are they in here?'

The three of them started dying laughing, Hobi and Jungkook completely sliding to the ground and holding their stomachs.

This is so my fault. I did not think this through. He went to the wrong damn drawer and found the condoms. Thank God my mom isn't home.

'Give me that.' I jumped from the couch, trying to grab the little box he decided to shake, and it flew open, and a condom fell out. Fuck sake.

'Hyung, what is that?'

'It's for school. Hyung needs it for school.' The three of them could barely breathe as I quickly picked it up from the floor, snatching the box from him. 'This was the right drawer. I said left.'

'It was left. When I lay on the bed, it's left.'

How can this kid be so smart and so stupid at the same time?

'Okay.' I take a deep breath, calming myself down. 'Yujin. Go to the other drawer. Don't touch anything else.'

'Okay.' He ran off happily, without asking another question. Fuck me.

'HE NEEDS IT FOR SCHOOL!' Jungkook was half dead, wheezing for air

'What the hell do I tell him?! He's 8!' And apparently, so are the three of them

'Wait, wait, wait, wait...' Taehyung managed to calm himself down. 'That box... that's open. And empty.'

Aaaand I'm absolutely fucked.