16

I didn't get much choice as Jimin pretty much dragged me to his house, which is crazy close to me. We are not even 5 minutes apart.

As soon as he unlocked the house, Yujin ran in and sprinted up the stairs.

'Come with me.'

At least he's not dragging me anymore. But I'm here already.

I followed after him as he took me up the stairs, going into a room on the far right.

'Please, sit down on the bed. Give me a second.'

He dropped his bag on the ground and went off somewhere, leaving me in his room.

Looking around, everything screams Jimin.

Everything is simple and clean, with a few pieces of clothing hanging about. A shirt over the chair. A gym bag by his desk. His bed is not even properly made. He only flung the duvet over to make it seem like it.

Kind of like him. An organised mess. Comforting.

'Sorry to make you wait. Had to find this thing.' He walked back into the room, carrying a first aid box in his hands.

'It's alright. I could have cleaned it myself at home.' I mumble

He sat next to me without a word, opening the box in front of him and taking out a few things.

'Roll up your sleeve.'

I figured there was no point in fighting, but it seemed my sleeve wasn't cooperating. It wouldn't go up far enough. Looks like the cut is longer than I thought. It reaches me elbow.

'I'm sorry, it-'

'Don't even.' He cut me off. 'One second.'

He got up and walked over to his closet, taking out a shirt. 'Here. Put this on. You can change in the bathroom. It's the first one on the left when you go out.'

He stood in front of me with a shirt in his hand, waiting for me to take it.

'You can either change on your own, or I'm doing it for you.'

Since when is he so bossy?!

I took it reluctantly and went to change.

It hurt like hell getting my shirt off as it was stuck to me with all the blood, but it had to come off. And putting his on was weird.

I've never worn a guy's shirt before. But... it's nice. And it smells nice.

He blushed a little when I walked back into his room, holding my bloody shirt in my hands, wearing his instead. It was really big on me. Kind of hugging me.

'Come here.' He motions to the spot on the bed where I sat earlier.

'It will sting a little. Sorry about that.' He warns me

Unfortunately, it's not my first rodeo. I'm just used to doing it myself.

'I know. It's okay.'

I watched as he carefully cleaned my wound, being as gentle as he could with it all.

'You don't need stitches.' He commented at he looked it over now that it was clean. He wrapped it up nicely, making sure nothing sticks to the wound itself, then put everything in a bowl and put it on his desk. And then he turned to me.

'Now, what the hell happened? And don't give me the I'm okay. Please.' That soft, concerning voice

I just shook my head, feeling my eyes fill with tears. I don't wanna burden him or anyone with this.