29

Even though we sat together again, I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I kept feeling tingles in my fingers from where he held me, and it kept making me flustered.

He didn't try talking to me either, but he wasn't running or moving further away either. And after the day had gone by, very damn slowly, I was dragging my feet behind me, leaving the school.

It was a really boring day, apart from being attacked by those three chipmunks first thing in the morning.

I got out, breathing in some fresh air. It was a nice day. Sunny. Warm for November.

'You alright?' Jimin patted me lightly on the shoulder

'Yeah. Just enjoying the sun.' I smile

'I don't have to get Yujin today... if you maybe wanna go home together...' his voice gradually became quieter as the sentence neared its ending

This is not the first time he's asking me this, but he still gets all shy. And it's killing me with how cute he is.

'Let's do that.' I smile, unable to resist him. I was gonna check the time, only to realise I left my phone in the class

'I gotta go back a sec. I left my phone under my desk.' I facepalm myself

'Well done.' He giggles

'Don't even.' I laugh at myself. 'Wanna wait here or..?'

'That's okay. I'm coming with.'

He was still lightly chuckling at me for being a dimwit and leaving my phone behind, but that expression quickly changed with both of us as we were looking at the scene ahead.

'But we already did that!' Minyu was laughing at Binna, who was trying to fill my locker with fake positive pregnancy tests

'It's been a while. She probably forgot about it.' Binna snorts and starts shoving more of them in

I mean, it's not like I didn't know they were bitches, but I didn't expect them to do this. Well, kind of did.

'What the hell are you doing?!'

A third voice came from the toilets, yelling at them, and then Tzuna walked out. 'What the fuck?!'

'Oh, come on. It's just a prank.' Binna laughs

'No, it's not. That's not funny at all!' She stomped over angrily and started pulling it all out in a hurry, dropping them on the ground. 'Pick this shit up. Now!'

I always figured she was like them. She always gave me a side eye and acted more fake than real, but it seems I was absolutely wrong. Maybe I just have no faith I people so I always perceived her wrong. Right about now, I'm ready to hug her to death.

'Come on. Seriously?' Minyu laughs. 'She's a whore. We all know it. She might be pregnant, you never know.'

'Do you mind repeating that?' Jimin's voice was nothing like his usual sweet one. It was sharp and deep. Almost growly.

He walked closer, his jaw clenching to the point I thought he might break his teeth. His eyes narrowed as well, and he honestly looked ready to knock them out with the stance he had.

Binna dropped the bag she was emptying into my locker as soon as she heard Jimin's voice.

The bag fell on the ground, and about 20 of those tests just scattered absolutely everywhere on the floor.

They obviously didn't see us there as they were having their own little fun, and I was honestly just gonna wait until they do notice me, but Jimin took me by surprise by interfering. He is the least arguable person I've ever met. He avoids conflict at any cost.

'We were just-'

'You were just what? Trying to embarrass her?' Jimin walked up right up to them, and the two of them both took a step back, looking at him with eyes wide in fear.

Then they looked at me and went a bit pale. At least Binna did. Minyu decided to fight back.

'And what do you care? You're fucking her now like the rest of the school so you came to play the hero?' She almost yelled at Jimin

And then the loudest bang I've ever heard rang down the hall, causing all 4 of us girls to cover our ears.

He punched the open locker doors so hard that they slammed shut, ending up with a dent.

He then took another step closer to them, and both of them tried to back up and stumbled as he glared them down.

'You are lucky you are a girl. Otherwise, that would be your face.'

What the fuck!?!?!?

'Now get your bitchy asses up, and clean this all up. Now!' The way he growled scared even me

But they listened and started picking up everything in the fastest way possible, half crawling around and picking up the tests.

'Angel.' Tzuna ran over to me, hugging me tightly, but I was in too much shock from what Jimin just did that I completely forgot to even breathe.

'Thank you.' I barely whispered, wrapping my arms around her weakly

'I wanna smash their heads in.' She muttered

'No need. They are not worth it. But I'm sorry, I kinda need to check on him. If that's-'

'Yeah, absolutely. Go.' She smiled, letting go of me

'Ji- Jimin?' I called his name softly, not sure which Jimin I'm getting at the moment

But I suppose he is not mad at me. His face softened the moment I called him, and he closed the distance between us by wrapping me in his arms.

'I'm sorry. Are you okay?'

Why is he checking up on me?!

'I'm- I'm more than okay. What about you? Your hand-'

'I'm okay. Pissed off at the idiocy, but I'm not hurt. I promise. Don't worry about me.' He was still holding me, and his heart was beating so hard that I could feel it just by hugging him. 'Go get your phone. I'll wait here. Make sure they pick it all up.'

'Okay.' I nodded against his chest before he let me go

It only took me about 20 seconds, but they were already gone. It was just him and Tzuna in the hallway.

'Sorry. I killed your locker.' He mumbled, looking down in shame

'I never liked it anyway.' I joke, and he finally smiles a bit

'I'll report them tomorrow. I'm so sorry, Angel. I had no idea it was them.' Tzuna seems genuinely sad about it

'It's not your fault, Tzuna. Besides, they are not nice people. I figured that long ago, so I'm not particularly surprised or bothered. They're idiots.' I chuckle, trying to lighten up the situation

'I'm still reporting them, though.' She is firm on that

'I'll go with you.' Jimin spoke to her, and she seemed a bit surprised. I don't think they ever spoke

'Sounds good.' She smiled at him. 'I think you're in safe hands here, so I'll just...' she gestured to the front door and waved before leaving

'We should probably go as well.' I am still kind of on the lookout. I never imagined him to burst out like this at anything

'Yeah. Let's go home.'