12

'Deeply offended.'

Looking to my right, Jungkook was leaning on the lockers, holding his heart and pulling some dramatic face at me.

I chuckled at his stupidity, rolling my eyes a little. 'Do I even wanna know?'

'Sweetheart, I thought we had something special between us.' He pulled me into his chest firmly, like he did many, many times, holding my hips tightly

'We do. It's called distance.' I push myself off, making him laugh

'I was offended, then shocked, then even more shocked when you left me to go to none other than Jimin. What was that about?'

'Oh, is someone getting a little bit jealous?' I pout at him, batting my eyes cutely

He smiled and tilted his head a bit to the side, 'A little.'

'What?'

Did not see that coming.

'Maybe we should stop playing this little game and do something about this.' He motions his finger between the two of us

'Yeah. Right.' I scoff. 'I got things to do, so-'

'Angel.' He pulled me back by my elbow, holding me quite gently for his usual self. 'Aren't you tired of this?' Even his voice sounds soft. The way he's looking at me is not usual either.

'Jungkook, please.' I pull myself away from him slowly. 'I don't know what you're going on about. These games are all it is. Games.'

'And if they're not?'

I just gazed at him, unsure of how to react to his words. He did nothing but tease and annoy me for the last year and a half. And I did the same.

'It might have been like that before, but it is not like that anymore.'

'Is this another one of your teasy games? Cause I really have better things to do.'

His face turned into a grin, and that snickering giggle came through. 'Damn it. It was worth a shot. You're a damn stubborn one. Makes you that much hotter.' He winks and pinches my nose before walking away

Course it would be a game. Kind of scared me there for a moment. He might be hot, but he's an absolute whore and an airhead. And the last thing I'd want is to be with Taehyung's friend.

Wait, why am I even thinking about this?!

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and got startled by Tzuna, who ran over to me fully squealing.

'Hey-'

'Oh my god of my god oh my god!!!' She screamed into my face, pulling attention from the people in the hallway

'What the hell got into you?' Seeing her like this is actually funny. Whenever she gets excited, she hops in her spot like a maniac, almost vibrating. Her eyes open wide and her smile is so wide you can see most of her teeth. Kind of creepy but hilarious

'Hobi! I'm going on a date with Hobi! He asked me oooooout!' She slammed into me full force, almost knocking me down with the hug. Hanging around my neck, she pushed me back into the lockers, creating a sound that's a bit too loud

'Tzu-na. I. Can't breathe.' I wheeze out, tapping her on the back

'Sorry, sorry! I'm just excited!' She squeals again

'Yeah, you don't say.' I laugh at her. 'Good job. See? Wasn't so hard, was it?'

'I thought I was going to have a heart attack, Angel. I'm so happy.'

I know how long she's been pining over him, and I'm kind of happy she's finally getting to go out. And as fake as she is, she doesn't deserve to be hurt. Which I'm afraid might happen considering it's Hobi. He never dated anyone. He only gets them into his bed and then leaves them. And I'm sure she knows, but doesn't care.

'I'm happy for you, Tzuna. I hope you have fun.' I smile at her

'I'm so sorry. This entire time, I thought that you were trying to get with him or something.' She looked away in shame

'It's fine. You're not the only one who thought it. I don't care.' I truly don't. None of those people's opinions matter, her included.

'I'm such an awful friend.' She whines and pouts

Yeah. I could have told you that.

At least that's what I wanted to say, but as always, I bit my tongue, not wanting to waste my words on stupid shit, and put up a smile. 'Don't worry about it. Let's get some lunch.'

She was flowering along into that lunchtime, giggling and sending Hobi a tiny wave from across the room, receiving a wink back, which only made her squeal silently. Jesus christ. Get a hold of yourself, woman.

'Okay, Miss I have a date. Calm down.' I tease her

'I can't. It's frigging Hobi.' She squeals into my shoulder, hugging my arm. 'Oh my god. What do I wear? What about makeup? Hair? Oh my god!' She smacked herself and started panicking out of nowhere

'Tzuna,' I put both hands on her shoulders, looking into her eyes, 'breathe.'

She nodded and started taking deep breaths. You'd think she's going off into war, not on a date.

'Have you never been on a date before?' I tease

'Obviously I have, but... no one that I liked this much.' She kind of blushed, which was honestly adorable. 'Didn't you ever like anyone do much that your heart felt like jumping out when you saw them?'

'I did.'

When Taehyung and I first started dating, I was on cloud 9. I couldn't wait to get to school to see him. He would come to kiss me for a good morning every single morning. He would hold my hand and kept telling me how beautiful I am. He looked at me in a way that made me want to melt. And the first time he told me that he liked me, his usually cool exterior crumbled, and he even stuttered to get it out.

But once it all changed, it left me wondering if any of it was even real or if he was just acting to get me in his bed. I still wonder about it, but I don't particularly care. I'm purely curious. I feel nothing for him anymore. Besides annoyance and disgust. After everything he put me through in the last 18 months, there's nothing else to feel but that.

'By the way... Jimin is looking at you.' She whispered, looking over my shoulder behind me. Naturally, I turned around right away to see what she's on about, but he was looking down.

'Damn, that was a fast reaction on his part.' She snorts

'Are you on drugs or something?' I look back at her, laughing a bit

'No, I swear, he was looking over!' She whisper-yells

'Okay.' I laugh it away. Even if he was, what am I supposed to do with that information?

I did look over again, but he was with his nose deep in his phone, as he tends to be. I don't even know why I bother looking.