82 (+18)

We ended up going through dozens of stores, and he even got Yujin some cute fluffy jacket. He almost melted when he saw it. He kept saying how he would look like a little furball. And he probably will. I can imagine his little chubby cheeks peeking from under the fluffy hood of the jacket.

We did get guys some things as well. Figured, while we're out there. And his mom. And I managed to somehow sneak something for him, too. 

He wears necklaces a lot. He has loads of them, and he looks hella hot. I've also noticed he wears a lot of pendant ones, so I got him a golden necklace with a golden bar pendant. He can even engrave it with something one day if he decides to.

 He can even engrave it with something one day if he decides to

I just hope he likes it. But between that and lingerie, he will like one of them. 

'You should probably jump in that shower. You feel like an ice cube.' He was touching up my face, and he might be right, based on how his hand feels against my skin. And it's kind of perfect for my plan.

'You might be right.' I smile. 'I'm gonna go melt myself real quick.' I got on my tippy toes and pecked him lightly before heading for that bathroom

By the time I was out and warmed up, he was just putting away the bags from earlier.

'All yours.' 

'Thank you, beautiful. Get yourself nice and warm. I'll be back soon.' He kissed me softly in the forehead as he passed me by.

Let's do this then. There's a first time for everything.

I waited until I heard the shower go on, and then I got to my backpack and took out the lingerie.

I have never worn something like this. I have a few lacy things, but nothing like this. This is straight up some magazine type on lingerie. No other word for it than sexy.

It took me a minute to figure out how the waist garter works, but once it was on, even I thought it looked really hot. And then the stockings that go with it, they latch onto the garter straps.