43 (+18)

ANGEL POV

*BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ BZZZ...*

My phone wouldn't stop going off, so naturally, it woke me up. I squinted a little, looking at the bright light coming through the curtains in my room, then reached over to my nightstand, tapping on it almost blindly until I found my phone.

'Hello?' I was still laying down, just putting my phone on my face, still mostly asleep, but I woke up quickly

'Is my girl still sleeping?' How can someone sound hot and cute at the same time

'Jimin! Hi!' Only he can wake me up this quickly

'Hey.' He giggles. 'I wanna see you.'

'Give me half an hour.'

'Nu-uh. I can't wait in front that long.' He giggles again

'What do you- are you here? As in front of my house?!'

'Come on. Let me in.' He whines. What the hell?!

'I'm coming!'

I got up so quickly that I got a bit dizzy, but I need to hurry. I rushed downstairs, almost falling down the stairs.

I opened the door with a bit too much force, almost knocking myself out, but there he was. He was leaning on the wall by my front door, playing with his phone.

He looked at me as the door flew open and smiled at me in that tummy-turning way. 'Hey, beautiful. I'm sorry to wake you up. I couldn't wait to see you.'

'It's okay.' I ran out the door, throwing myself into his chest, and he instantly wrapped his arms around me. 'I'm so happy you're here.'

'Do you want to go in? You're in your jammies.' He giggles

'I kind of need to shower and all that if you're okay to wait.' I look up at him

'Of course.' He smiles, gently caressing my face

'Come with me.' I pulled him along to my room, which was a bit weird considering I never let anyone in my room. Not a single person.

'I've never been in a girl's room before.' He chuckles

'You have now.' I smile. 'Have fun. Do whatever you want. I'll try and hurry.'

'Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Take your time.'

I ran off to take a shower and looked at myself in the mirror. Okay, I could look worse. Besides my hair flying out of my ponytail in a few places, it's not too bad.

I showered and got out, wrapping myself in the towel.

SHIT.

I was rushing and panicking so much that I didn't bring any clothes with me. Oh my fucking god!

Okay, okay. I got this. I went back to my room, opening the door just lightly.

'Umm, Jimin.'

'Yeah?' I have no idea where he is as I can't see through the door, but he heard me

'Can you turn around or close your eyes for a second?'

'Is everything okay?' He sounded concerned

'Yes, yes, I just... I was rushing and forgot my clothes. I'm... I'm naked.'

'Got it. Come in.' Why is his voice so muffled?

I slowly got in and found out why. He was sitting on my bed, covering his face with a pillow.