42

JIMIN POV

'JIMINAAAAAAA!'

The crackhead trio is here. They don't really knock or ring anymore. I suppose I expect too much from animals, but at least it saves me getting up from the couch.

'Ahhh! That's the spot.' Jungkook threw himself on the sofa, at he does, half hanging off of it,  but as long as he's comfy

'Catch.' Taehyung threw something at me, and my first reflex was to catch it. It's that or get smacked in the head, and I'd much rather not.

'What is this?' I flip around the little box, wrapped up as a present

'You could open it up and find out. It's how it works.' Hobi laughs, joined by the two of them

I have a feeling that I know what this is, and I also have a feeling that one of them will get it thrown into their face. And I was right.

'Fucking idiots.' I muttered loudly enough for them to hear me, holding a box of condoms in my hand

'Welcome to the fun land. May you enjoy.' Jungkook mockingly bows his head, snickering

'Mhm. Right on that.' I roll my eyes, throwing the box on the coffee table in front of me

'Where is the lady anyway? I thought she might join us.' Taehyung asks, but he sounded genuinely curious

'Nice try. As if I'd let her suffer like that.'

'So protective.' Hobi turned all girly and dramatic, hugging Jungkook's arm and pretending to bat his eyes at him

'Anything for you, my little munchkin.' Jungkook pinches his cheek, and all three of them died laughing. To be fair, it was a bit funny. They're idiots, but they have their moments.

'So...' Taehyung starts and trails off. I turned around to see all three off them looking at me with huge dorky grins on their faces

So it begins.

A guy's night.
You'd think we drink, play games, and just do stupid shit. But no. They turn into the biggest teenage girls. All they wanna do is gossip and talk about girls. Literally opposite of what you'd think.

'You all have one question each. That's the best you're getting.' I can't get out of this, and I'm fully aware of that. But I can at least try and set some limits.

'Pffft. Yeah, right. You're getting interrogated.' Jungkook warns me. Fuck.

'Right, first one.' Hobi leans forward. 'She was your first kiss, wasn't she? How was it? Who kissed who? How did it happen?'

They're more than aware of my situation with women, but when you're asked like this, it's kind of embarrassing, even if they don't mean to mock.

'You wanna add a few more to that?' I snort

'Stop being a little shit and answer the man.' Jungkook whines

I told you. They're girls hidden in the guys bodies. I can't believe I have to answer these.

I took a deep breath, exhaling before answering. 'Yes, she was the first. That ain't really hard to figure out, is it? And I kissed her.'

'You're skipping on a few there, bud.' Hobi pushes

He really won't let go. 'We were there in the kitchen, cleaning up the mess, and she started apologizing to me for what she told you and Tzuna. Obviously, she knew I heard her. That's the reason why I was kinda avoiding her anyway. Figured I'd stay away and save myself the unnecessary pain. But then she told me that she lied and that she's in love with me. And then I kissed her.'