14

'Come on.' I pulled on my locker door like crazy, but it wouldn't open up. Like they're glued shut. 

'Having trouble opening that?' Jungkook was right behind me, snickering at me

'What have you done this time?' I turn around and sigh as I look at him

'Nothing, actually. I was just watching you struggle.' He snickers again. 'Want some help?'

'I actually wouldn't mind it. But I think they're... glued... shut...' Or not. As I was explaining, he pretty much ripped them open

'There you go.' He grins. I suppose there is use of all that muscle after all

'Thank YOU!' I almost screamed and jumped back as the locker flew open, with a huge inflatable dick flinging out of it at me

Jungkook almost sat down on the ground, laughing his ass off. He was just as surprised as I was, so I know it wasn't him.

'Fuck sake. Who has the fucking time?!' I groan and pull it out of my locker, frustrated by the fact that it's there in the first place, and by everyone dying laughing

No wonder it wouldn't open. This fucking thing is almost my size, and it was jammed in there. The patience for this...

'Oh, fuck me.' He was still dying, at this point wiping his tears

I pushed the thing aside, only to see something written on the back of it. 

Here is a toy for you
With the number of dicks you had in you this one should slide right in

I was grimacing at the writing when a loud pop startled me, and the dick started deflating at a rapid speed, turning into a piece of plastic on the floor. 

Jimin was standing next to it with scissors in his hand, watching it fall on the floor. Jungkook stopped laughing, looking at Jimin in equal shock.

'Thanks for that.' I felt my cheeks burn a little. This is beyond embarrassing. 

'People have too much time on their hands.' Jimin kind of mumbled to himself, then looked at me. 'You okay?'

'Umm, yes. Thank you.' 

'Look at you, coming in to save the lady.' Jungkook teases him, nudging him a little

'I figured you were too busy laughing at a joke on a wavelenght of primary schoolers to do anything.' 

I was a bit taken aback by Jimin's attitude towards Jungkook, and it seems I wasn't the only one. Jungkook wiped that dumb grin off his face, his doe eyes widening in surprise. Even his tone was almost scolding, not soft and mumbly like usual.

'What got up your ass today?' Jungkook finally collected himself enough to speak back to him

'People.' He simply replies. 'Come on, we have that assigment to finish. Let's get to class.' Jimin looks at me, walking right past Jungkook 

'S-sure. Yeah.' What the...

'Thanks for that. You didn't have to do that for me.' He is usually the blushed one, but right now, I feel like we swapped around

'It's okay.' He smiled a bit

'By the way, we finished the assigement like 3 weeks ago.' I chukle a bit, not really sure what to say

'I know. I just plan on sleeping, so someone needs to wake me up.' 

'You-you want me to sit wi-with you?' I stuttered waaaay too much. And my face might melt off

'What was it that you said? I don't bite.' He smiled at the ground, visibly blushing himself. Ah, there is the Jimin I know. I was concerned for a moment that I woke up in some paralel universe where I was the shy one and he was the flirty one. Got me confused.

I sat down next to him, feeling a lot of staring once again. You would think people would get used to this, but apparently not. And some don't even care.

'Oh my God. She is sleeping with him now.'

'I never thought he'd be her type.'

'It's weirder that he's into her. She's a slut.'

As much as I don't care about these things, I can see him being visibly uncomfortable. He was fiddling with his fingers, and kept gulping every few seconds. Even if he's not talking or looking anywhere but at the desk in front of him, his face is turning redder with every comment make in the background.

I'm not putting him through this.

I took my bag from the floor where I left it, getting up from the chair.

'Angel-' his voice was quiet as he called my name, and he was trying to stop me, but I don't want him to go through the same shit I'm going through. He is probably the only person who's nice to me. I am not letting this shit get to him.

'I think it's better if I just go back to my seat.'

I didn't wait to hear anything or look at him. I just quietly went back to my spot, hearing giggles and snickers from more than one side.

These things never got to me, seeing how I have bigger issues in my life, but right about now, I feel like slapping each and every person who snickered.

Hobi's hysterical laughter rang even from the outside, and it was followed by Tzuna's giggles, but at least it pulled the class' attention.

They walked in together, with her pretty much hanging off his arm. I suppose that date went well.

'Angellll!' She squealed all happy, sitting down in front of me, while Hobi slipped into his spot next to me

'Hi.' I smile a tiny bit

'Hello, gorgeous.' Hobi flings his arm around me, wiping a bit of that smile off her face

'Hi, Hobi.' I take his arm and move it from my shoulders

'What's going on with you?' He looked at me almost shocked. I usually pay him back, but I'm not in the mood right now

'Nothing. I'm okay.' I smile. 'So, the date went well?' I switch the subject

She was proudly beaming at him, her face going through 70 shades of red and pink, while he only winked at her.

'You could say that.' He says to me

'I'll tell you everything later.' She whispered to me, getting all excited.

Yay. Just what I care about today.

'I ran into Jungkook. He told me you had a... hard... morning.' Hobi snickers

'Unusual for me. I know.' I can't even. The fact that they know how it's all because of them and are still making fun of me, it's mental.

He leaned close, whispering into my ear. 'I can show you something really hard if you want.'

'Right.' I roll my eyes and push him away. Really not in the mood today.

'Okay, Miss Bad Mood. No fun.' He clicked his tongue at me, teasing me, but he got the message and left me be.

I kept looking over at Jimin from time to time, and I saw him looking back, but only once. And he never turned again.

I'm sorry, Jimin. You don't deserve this shit.