34

I was woken up my my phone ringing. I didn't even see who's calling or what time it is, but I can see the light coming through the window, so it's definitely way past morning.

'Hello?' I answered, still half asleep with my eyes closed

'Um... hi. It's- it's me.'

Well, I'm not asleep anymore. I never woke up so fast

'Jimin?!'

'Yes. Sorry about this.'

'No, no. Please, go on.'

'Does your offer still stand? About baking the cookies? I've tried it twice and almost burnt down my kitchen. I have no idea what to do.'

I could only laugh at the defeat in his voice.
'Okay, stop whatever you're doing and drop your weapons. I'll be there in 20 minutes.'

I heard him chuckle lightly.
'Thank you. And sorry for waking you up.'

'Don't even worry about it. I'll see you soon.'

He just hung up without a word.

I never had a quicker shower and get ready in my life. I even brushed my teeth while showering to save the time and run. My poor mom almost had a heart attack when I ran past her.

I had to stop myself from running to him so I wouldn't end up all sweaty and stinky. But I might still sweat because I'm overheating. He called me. I'm gonna see him. I squealed like a lunatic more than once going over, but I calmed myself down by the time I was in front of the door, knocking.

He opened the door already lightly blushing. He was covered in flour, even having some in his hair, leaving a few white stripes in the midts of his black strands. His white shirt had more than one sploch of dough and chocolate on it, and his sweatpants were just dusty with flour.

'You were not kidding. You went through war with these cookies.' I snicker

'Wait until you see him.' He sighs and moves aside, gesturing for me to come in. 'Also, your hair is all wet.'

'I know. I showered and didn't have time to dry it. But it'll dry on its own.' I smile a bit, receiving just a light nod in return

I followed after him to the kitchen, and right away I was in shock. It looked like a bomb fell in there. There were dishes on every kitchen surface. Flour was even on the floor. Cracked egg in the sink, along with some whiteish sludge. And Yujin... His usually black hair is almost entirely gray, and his face is brown. God knows how much chocolate he munched away.

'GREEN NOONA!' He got all excited, jumping off the stool by the counter and running over

'YUJIN DON'T- hug her.' Jimin sighs in frustration because he didn't even get the chance to finish the words before I was covered in chocolate and flour from Yujin's tiny hands

'It's okay.' I laugh. 'Just a bit of chocolate.'

'Noona! Noona!' He puckered his lips, asking to kiss me. What an adorable creature

After he turned my cheek into a chocolate mess, he ran back to his stool.

'What do I have to do?' Jimin looks at me

'First, we clean the mess. Start over.'

'On it.'

We cleaned it up surprisingly fast considering what kind of mess they made. And then we started again. Well, I did.

Yujin was helping me crack eggs and put sugar in and such. Kids always wanna be involved, and he is beyond adorable. So it was mostly me and him messing about, while Jimin was watching us, trying not to disturb. Or stay away from me. One or the other.