68 (+18)

ANGEL POV

'Shhh... you can keep sleeping.'

'Jiminshi?' I'm in my bed. Asleep. Am I dreaming?

'It's me, baby. Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. Sleep.'

This dream feels real. His lips on my cheekbone feel real. His arm around me feels real. I can smell him.

This is a nice dream.

-----

I had a minor heart attack fluttering my eyes open, but it was out of excitement.
Jimin was in my bed.

'Jiminshi?'

'Hey, baby. Good morning.' He propped himself up on the elbow, smiling down at me as he caressed my cheek

'What- how are you here?'

'Should I leave?'

'No!' I cluthed onto him like a cat, wrapping my leg around him so he can't move. 'Please don't leave. Stay.'

He laid down and pulled me close into the crook of his neck, giggling quietly. 'I wasn't going to leave. I'm just teasing you a little.'

'I thought I had a dream earlier. But you're really here.' This is the most amazing way to wake up. Being held by him.

'I'm sorry for sneaking in like this. I just... I missed you like crazy so I came to see you as soon as I woke up.' He murmured lowly, leaving a kiss on my hair

'I wish we could wake up like this every morning.' I nuzzle closer, taking in his scent

'I wish for that, too. Then I wouldn't have to leave the bed to hold you like this.'

'Jiminshi, do you think we could live together one day?' I am talking a bit of nonsense, but I would honestly not mind it. On the contrary, I want it.

His fingers gently lift my chin up just enough for me to look up at him.

Those stunning chocolate eyes gazing at me were more than enough to send my heart into a race, but the little smile those magnificent lips of his are holding are just about to finish me off.

'Is that something you'd want to do?' He asks in that soft voice, melting me from the inside out. The only problem is, looking at him like this, I completely forgot what I asked him. Plus the picture of him all dressed up from last night is still making my mouth water.

'Want to do what?' I mumble, my eyes stuck to his lips. How is he so perfect? I just want to kiss him until I can't breathe anymore...

He smiled even more, putting his hand over mine that I didn't even realize until now was on his face, then started gently pushing me back down on the bed, leaning over me.

'Wait! What are you-'

'I thought you wanted to kiss me until you can't breathe anymore.' He cooed, pecking my jaw softly

'What-' shit. I did not think that. I said that. Out loud.

His lips traced my entire jaw, very slowly, leaving tiny, light pecks until they were right next to my lips.

'Wait!' I stopped him before he kissed me, pushing him back a little, and kind of shocking him. 'I didn't brush my-'

'Angel. Shut up.' He spoke in almost a sharp tone, slamming his lips down on mine. I would push him away a little if he didn't have my hand pinned down to the pillow, not letting me do so.

The hand I had on his shoulder, he took it in his and lead me to the back of his neck, placing it there himself as he was kissing me. His entire body was pressed against mine, holding me almost hostage in my own bed. And I loved it.