35

'Jimin, I'm in love with you.'

Completely frozen.

Is he even breathing?

His hands were still on my face, and he hasn't even blinked in the last 20 seconds. His eyes are burning through mine, and his lips opened like he was about to say something, but nothing came out.

'I couldn't deal with the stress of the two of them grilling me and I wanted it to be over so I lied.' I continue. 'But the truth is, I'm so in love with you that just being near you makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I can barely look at you without my damn insides flippning. Just hearing your name makes me flustered. And when you're this close to me, when you're holding me.. I can barely breathe.'

He gulped almost loudly, listening to everything I'm tossing out at him. 'Angel...'

'And it's alright if you don't feel anything for me. This is why I haven't told you before. I didn't want to lose you.'

'Angel, please stop talking.' He murmurs

'No. If you're going to stay away and I'm losing you anyway, I'll tell you everything. At least-'

'Angel, I'm going to kiss you now, so you really need to shut up.'

Anything that I was going to say simply dispersed from my mind as his face came closer to mine. His tongue swept over his bottom lip lighlty as he was looking at mine, and then it finally happened.

Those perfect lips parted just the tiny bit to fall with mine, clamining them as his. The light sigh that came from his lips swept over mine, as they gently moved against them. His entire body was pressed against mine, leaning me back into the counter. And wanting nothing more than him, I finally got to run my fingers into his hair like I've dreamt of doing so many times.

Pulling away slowly, he pecked me once more before completely detaching his lips from mine, and with both of us breathing very shallow, like we're both catching breath.

I have so many questions, but my mind is a fuzzy mess, and I do not want to ruin this moment, which is most likely one of the most perfect moments of my life.

My hand slid to his shoulders as he pulled back from me, looking into my eyes, clearly as flushed as I was. 

'I'm in love with you, too. I have been for a while now. That's why I ran. When I heard you say that you felt nothing for me, I just couldn't bring myself to stay around you. It hurt too much. You have no idea just how much I want you.' Pressing his lips to my forehead once again, he exhaled deeply. 'I'm crazy about you, Angel.'

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep..*

The damn oven timer went off, making both of us jump a little, reminding us where we are and what we were doing.

'We need to get that before we burn down the kitchen.' I managed to mumble out, feeling like the air in my lungs is not quite reaching me.

He is in love with me. He feels the same way I do. Do I smile or cry or scream?! I'm gonna burts into tears from happiness.

'COOKIES! COOKIES! COOOOOKIIIIIIEESSS!!!!' Yujin must have heard the timer, and I could hear his little feet sprinting over with the speed of light.

Jimin pulled back, letting go of me and clearing his throat a little. A bit of embarrassment always comes with this I suppose.

'Jimine! Noona! Cookies!' He was hopping in his spot happily

'Wait, you little pigglet. They need to cool down. You'll burn yourself.' Jimin had to scold him before he even took them out

'I'll blow on it.'

'Yujin, you can't eat them yet. We still need to decorate them, remember?' I smile at him

We did make two different types. One chocolate chip ones, and the other ones were just normal, Christmas style cookies, which he can decorate, so we have a bunch of coloured icing ready as well.

He climbed up in his stool, as excited as he could be, while Jimin and I didn't really know how to act at the moment. He was blushing heavily, just meddling with putting cookies on the counter.

'Ow! Oww!' Yujin tried to grab one right out of the tray and burn himself, but luckily, it was just one of those little momentary burns

'That's what you get. I told you to wait.' Jimin flicks him lightly

'Noona. Hyung hit me.' He pouts at me, pulling that puppy face, and I was somewhere between melting and laughing. He is adorable.

'She won't save you. I'll smack you with one of these.' Jimin jokes, boinking him on the head lightly with the baking paper, making Yujin giggle in the most adorable way

'Can I do it now?' He looks at me again

'Aish. You really are impatient.' I pinch his cheek. 'Okay. But don't touch it yourself. I'll hold it while you colour it. Deal?'

'Deal!' He beams

I put a few cookies in front of him on the counter and gave him an icing baggy to squeeze onto the cookies.

'Jiminie hyung, you have to do it, too!'

Jimin just gave in without a fight, grabbing a blue icing.

'Noona, how do I do this?'

I got right behind him and placed my hands on his, showing him where to hold and what to do. So we kind of did it together.

Looking to the side, I almost died. Whatever Jimin is doing to his cookies should be considered a crime.

He heard me laugh, and blushed right away.

'Don't judge me. Art is not my strong suit.'

'Clearly.' I snicker

'Hyung that cookie is so ugly!' Yujin started laughing as well, and then he ended up having icing smudged on his nose, giggling away

'Now you are just as ugly as this cookie.' Jimin teases him. 'And what are you laughing for?' He scolded me, then decided to smudge the icing on my cheek as well

Instead of decorating cookies, we ended up having an icing war, decorating each other's faces, nearly crying with laughter.

Yujin used me as a shield, so I ended up taking most of his icing for him, but that's more than okay.

'Seems I'm missing an entire party here.'