5

'You came!' Tzuna was visibly drunk, hanging on me as soon as she saw me walk into that party house

The music was blasting so loud you could hear it down the street. Bodies on bodies in heated, drunk dancing. Couples licking each other left and right. A few passed out people. Typical party.

I wasn't gonna go, but when I saw my mother asleep on the floor in the kitchen, I just had to get out. And now, instead of looking at one drunk person, I'm looking at about 100 of them.

'Look, there's Hobi.' I point behind her, and she let go in an instant to turn around and run. He wasn't even there. I just wanted her off of me.

'I was waiting for you.' I felt arms wrapping around me tightly and someone's lips right against my ear. Not someone. Jungkook.

'Do you have some sort of locator on me? I literally just got here.' I pull myself away, but he just pulled me back

'Do you wanna leave this place?' He spoke into my ear just loud enough to hear him over the music

'How much did you have to drink?' I ask, unable to rip myself away from him

'You're feisty tonight.' He spun me around, catching me instantly in his arms once again, just looking at my face this time. 'And so fucking hot.'

'Okay. Let go. You're drunk.' He was obviously buzzed. His eyes were all glossy, and his balance wasn't the best either. It felt like he was swaying as he held me, but just the tiniest bit.

'Wanna get out of here? Just us. Our little secret.' His fingers clutched me a bit too tightly for my liking. He didn't seem like he was joking either

'If you're horny, you're gonna have to keep looking. You're not getting it from me.' I keep pushing away

'But I want you. Like, really fucking bad.' He was looking me up and down, licking his lips somewhat seductively

Okay. He's drunk. This should work.

'Okay.' I smirk, pulling closer. 'I'll wait for you in the main room upstairs. Come up in 3.'

He smirked, pulling me closer, almost growling into my ear. 'Mmm... the things I wanna do to you...'

'3 minutes. See you soon.'

I can't believe this worked. He let go of me. Thank fucking God. Now I need to hide.

He watched me go up the stairs, so I need to hide somewhere else but that room.

Both bathrooms are occupied. Trying for a room ended up being a disaster as I walked in on a couple having sex. They were too drunk to notice me, so I escaped with the speed of light. One room locked. Another occupied.

This place is massive, and not a single empty room!?

I tried 4 more rooms before finding one that looked promising. All the lights were off, and there was no one in here. I quickly locked the door behind me, exhaling in relief that I managed to escape. And then I had a heart attack.

'This room is taken.'

A sudden, deep voice from the darkness scared the shit out of me, making me shriek and cover my mouth with both hands to shut myself up.

'Sorry, I didn't know someone was here.' I apologise to whoever

The little lamp by the bed went on, and then another shock.

It was that shy Jimin guy. He was sprawling on the bed with pillows stacked up behind his head, holding a phone in his hand.

Well, he was now staring at me in shock with his eyes wide open, neither of us talking.