60 (+18)

'Mmmm... morning.' Jimin's deep, morning voice tickled the back of my neck as he nuzzled closer, spooning me

'Morning, baby.' I wiggle a bit, getting as close as I can

He suddenly started giggling, squeezing me tighter. 'You never called me that before.'

Now that I think about it, I really haven't.

'Do you want me to?' I smile, even though he can't see me. And he didn't answer, but I felt him nodding gently, his nose brushing against my shoulder a little.

'Anything else you want?' I tease a bit

He pulled himself up a bit, kissing my shoulder, then whispering into my ear, 'Nothing decent.'

'I don't know what you mean.' I decided to tease him a bit more, feeling him brush against my ass. I mean, it's morning. He can't really hide it.

'I could show you what I mean. If you'd like me to.' The tone he is murmuring in is sending goosebumps through my body. This... why is he so seductive?!

'Do you want me?' He breathed down my neck, leaving a seductive kiss on it

I leaned my head a bit to the side, giving him better access. 'Always.'

In a second, his hand was under my shirt, touching me all over, pulling and squeezing as he kissed my neck, pressing his hips into me.

'Do you want to try it like this?' He murmured in my ear once again, and I just nodded, agreeing

We have been kind of exploring and learning about all of this together. We haven't done anything crazy adventurous just yet, but we're kind of experimenting and finding new things, trying to learn what we do and don't like. And I'm all for it. He's driving me crazy in every way possible.

Just a smile touch from him, and I'm done for. I don't think he knows just how much power he has over me.

He was still kissing my neck, nibbling at it, slowly pulling my jammies down at the same time.

He sucked on my skin just a tiny bit but pulled away, breathing almost heavily. 'Can I leave a mark on you? Please.' His fingers were already on my thighs, gripping me a bit tighter

'Please, leave them everywhere.' I leaned my head to the side, and he didn't wait a second before he licked a spot, then cupped it with his plump lips and started sucking on it.

His hand slid to the inside of my thigh, grazing me lightly over my panties.

'Did I ever tell you how much I love the little sounds you make?' He breathed out against my neck, sliding his fingers up to my hip to pull my panties off. 'You turn me on so much.'

I would have answered... maybe... if he didn't slide his fingers between my legs and started gently rubbing me, making little circular motions.

Another moan escaped my lips, and I pressed my ass against him more, not really trying to, simply how my body reacted to his touch.

'Is that okay, baby? Tell me how you want it.'

'Jim- Jimin. I want you. Please.' I could barely breathe out

'Anything you want, baby. Don't move.' He kissed my shoulder and pulled away for a moment, grabbing a condom from his drawer. Guess we need more of them as this seems to be the last one.

Don't judge. At least we're being safe.

With all the sex we had, he got a lot of practice in with putting them on, so it goes fast. And this time was no different. It's only been seconds, but he was back behind me.