31

'Mooorning!' Tzuna hung herself on my back from behind as I was walking down the hall of the school, greeting me with the chirpiest voice

'Morning, morning.' I chuckle, trying to set myself free

'Where's your bodyguard?' She released me, but she locked her arms with mine

It took me a second to figure out what she meant. 'Oh, he'll most likely be late.' If he's not here by now, then he's taking Yujin to school

'Damn it. He said he would go with me to report those two assholes.' She grimaces

'Don't worry, there is enough time in the day. We can go around lunch. It's too early anyway.' I chuckle

'I suppose you're right.' She sighed dramatically, but then her face changed into one of anger. 'Aaand we have incoming.'

Minyu and Binna were waiting by my locker, my very bent in locker, wanting to talk to me.

'Angel-' Binna started, but Minyu cut in

'We're sorry. We were just joking. We didn't mean it.'

'Yeah, it was just for fun. It's not that serious. I swear.'

They kept rambling, and I just stood there smiling at them lightly, but only three words left my lips.

'Go fuck yourselves.'

There were a few people walking by as they usually do, watching whatever was unfolding in front of them. And a few gasps came through at my words.

'Angel-'

'Save it. I don't care, to he honest. The dirt on the bottom of my shoe means more to me than your fake ass apology. At least they go well with your personality now.' I just kept smiling, with Tzuna chuckling lightly next to me, and it seems to have pissed them off.

Minyu made some kind of angry face and was about to yell at me or something, and I wondered why she suddenly shut herself up, but then I felt an arm wrapping around my shoulder.

I thought it might have been Jungkook or Hobi, as they do, but it was Jimin.

He was almost pulling me under his arm, but he was glaring at the two of them much like he did yesterday. Minus the raging punch. But his jaw was a bit clenched and his eyes were shooting daggers

'Please, finish those words.' He spoke to Minyu in that sharp tone, and she only gulped, pulling away Binna as they ran off down the hall

But that's not what I care about. It was Jimin's arm around my shoulder. We only hugged not even a handful of times, and right now, he was half hugging me in the middle of the school hallway.

Even Tzuna was just staring, not knowing what to say.

He leaned closer, talking into my ear. 'You finally said something. Kind of makes me proud.'

'Ye-yeah.' I nodded lightly. 'I've been told I had to.'

He giggled in that cute way, actually hugging me normally, both his arms wrapping around my shoulders to hold me close for a few moments before letting go.

'Come on. We'll deal with those later.' He patted my head gently and walked into the class, leaving both me and Tzuna to look at each other. Along with a few others who were watching it all.

'What was that?!' She whisper-yells at me

'I have no idea.' I mumble back, just doing my best not to turn red

She shuffled closer to me, giggling away. 'We need to have a one on one. ASAP.'

Great. Gossip girl talk. And it's gonna be all about Jimin. I can smell it.