9

'Okay. Get started. Ask if you have any questions.' Chai announced, and the low chatting and the sound of the pages flipping filled the classroom.

'Hi.' I spoke first, seeing how he's not even breathing

'H-hi.' He greets me back, clearing his throat a little as he stuttered

'You okay?' I ask a bit more quiet, not wanting anyone to hear

He nodded, pushing his glasses up a little before straightening himself up a little.

'Don't worry. I don't bite.' I joke, earning a tiny scoff from him. 'Can I ask you something?'

He looked at me, nodding lightly in response.

'Are you that afraid of me?' I motion to his chair, giggling a bit. His ass is almost falling off.

He looked down as well, then quickly pulled himself on the chair normally. 'No. Sorry. Just used to sitting alone is all.'

'Not anymore, it seems.' I chuckle

'Seems like it.' There was that tiny smile on his face, curving his lips a little

I've never seen him from this up close, but he's kinda... gorgeous. His profile is kind of perfect. Too bad he's so shy. Kay, I need to wake myself up from this.

'So, where do you wanna start?' I ask

He shocked me by leaning in a bit closer to me, whispering quietly. 'I have no idea what we're supposed to be doing. I zoned out.'

That wasn't supposed to be as funny as it was. I had to lay my head on my arms to muffle myself, not to laugh loudly.

'I got some bad news for you. I wasn't listening either.' I finally answer him. 'But I'll find out.'

I turned around, quietly asking the desk behind us about what we needed to do, and the girl laughed a little before explaining it shortly. Seems she wasn't listening much either, but at least basics. Better than nothing.

'We really need to pay more attention.' I tell Jimin once I've turned back around

'Tell me about it. My mind was somewhere else entirely.' He mumbles

'I can't blame you. This is boring.' I point to the page in the book that we're doing an assignment on. I do not care about the history and what happened 500 years ago. What ruler had the power, and who ate leaves for dinner.

'Could be worse. Could be math.' He grimaced, making me chuckle a bit

'Don't like math?' I ask

'Who does? It's numbers.' He grimaces again. 'Gives me a headache.'

That's the first normal reaction I ever saw from him. About anything. Kind of cute.

'Hm?' He hums at me. Fuck. Did I say that out loud?!

'Oh, nothing. Don't worry about it.' I smile. 'Let's get started on this then.'

He seemed to have relaxed a little during the class, even sitting without trying to fall off his chair. He was still staying far away and wasn't looking at me whatsoever, but he spoke. I suppose that's not so bad.

I did notice a few things I found endearing. The way his lips slightly pucker while he's concentrating. His eyes tend to squint when he's confused. Tapping of the fingers when he's impatient. And his fingers were constantly in his hair. He must have pushed the hair out of his face about 30 times during the class. And the glasses... I'm not sure he needs them. He took them off a few times and read everything fine.

*Bell ring*

'Wanna meet at the library at some point to work on this?' I ask, and there he goes, blushing again. 'Relax. I didn't ask you out on a date.' I tease, but it only made it worse.

'Su-sure.' He stuttered

'Sorry. I was just joking a bit.' Poor guy

'I know.' He nods as he's packing his things back in his bag in a hurry. I really make him uncomfortable.

'Sorry about... well, about me. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Again.'

'You didn't-'

'It's alright. Don't worry.' I barely mustered this fake smile. I'm not usually offended by people getting uncomfortable around me, but for some reason, seeing him so flustered makes me feel bad. He's a nice person. Maybe a bit too shy, but I don't wanna make him feel like that.

'Let me know when you want to work on this. No pressure.' I didn't wait for the response before I took my things and went back to my seat

'Look at you. You finally got to spend some time with your precious.' Hobi leaned over his desk to annoy me, giggling away

'You truly are mentally 5.'

'I don't know. You looked cute.' He keeps teasing

'How did your date with Tzuna go?' I turn it on him, seeing how she's not in her seat

'I put my fingers to good use.' He wiggles his eyebrows teasingly

I cover my face with both hands in shock. 'You didn't.' I scoff

'She came all over my hand and her skirt. I don't know how no one saw.' He snorts

'That is disgusting. And on my chair. Yuck.' I grimace

'I would do a lot more to you.' He looks me up and down, licking his lips

'Ugh.' Right now, I'm too disgusted to play along. I shouldn't have asked a thing.

She came back fully flushed, her shirt drenched in water around her neck. He was actually telling the truth.

As soon as she sat down, he pulled himself closer to her, and that was my cue to turn around. I am not watching that. Fuck that.