22

'You really didn't have to do this. He's being a little shit.' That was the first thing Jimin told me when he saw me walking over to him.

Yujin was already playing with a few kids, swinging around on the swings and such.

'He was too adorable to say no to.' I smile. 'Besides, you'd be bored all alone.'

'That's true. Nothing better than watching 8 year olds play and scream.' He smiled, looking at the kids in the distance

'They might be a bit more mature than the rest of your friends.' I tease

'That I fully agree with.' He laughed heartily. I've never heard him laugh like this before. His eyes his behind his cheeks as his lips curved up, revealing the most dazzling smile

'You've got incoming.' He warned me with a giggle, and the next thing I heard was little Yujin

'GREEN NOONA!' He had the biggest grin as he ran over to us

'Green noona?' I snort at Jimin

'He might be a bit obsessed with the colour of your eyes.'

'Aaah. I see.' I giggle

'Noona! Noona!'

I did not expect him to hug me, I'll tell you that. He pretty much threw himself at me, wrapping his tiny arms around my tummy, getting on his tippy toes to hug me.
Based on Jimin's expression, I'd say he didn't expect it either. He was looking at him in full shock, his eyes wide open.

'Hiya, Yujin.' I hug him back, giggling at his cuteness

'Wanna play with us?' He beams at me

'I might be a tad bit too big for the swings.' I don't think my butt will fit on one of those

'Not the swings! Not the swings! We are drawing! Come, come!' Well, he doesn't wait for the answer

Just like last time, he pulled me away by my hand, this time calling out to his friends, ignoring Jimin scolding him.

'Look, I told you I have a green noona!' He boasts to the kids

'She is not green, Yu!' Another kid argues

'She is! Look!' He tugged on my arm, asking me to crouch, and then 4 kids surrounded me like I'm a zoo animal, but it was quite funny.

'See? Here.' He points to my eyes, being careful not to poke me in the eye as he explains. Jimin was right, it seems.

'Lady, do you have fake eyes?' A cute little steamed bun kid asks, coming closer to my face. I guess he meant if I wear contacts

'No. These are real.' I smile

'That is cool!' The third kid was the most excited

'Let's all draw noona's eyes. The loser has to jump off that bench!' Yujin gives out a challenge, pointing to a bench a bit further away. I miss the old dumb, childlike games. Jumping off the bench.

'Yes! Yes! Let's do it!'

I guess this is something they often do, as the walls are covered in chalk. And there is a lot of chalk in all colours.

'Hyung! Hyung!' Yujin started waving at Jimin, calling him over

'What's up, buddy?' Jimin came over

'We are drawing noona's eyes. You play with us. Here.' He put a chalk in his hand without a question

'Don't ask. I don't know either.' I stopped Jimin before he even asked anything

'I guess we are drawing.' Jimin snorts, not really given a choice. I mean, he could say no, but he likes to spoil his brother.

I was having the best time ever watching 4 kids and Jimin draw, and Jimin turning out to be the worst of them. Even the kids were making fun of him for his drawing skills. It was truly awful. I even took a picture to make sure I didn't forget it.

'Jiminie, you have to jump off that bench.' Yujin points to the bench again

'Why?'

'The worst one has to do it. And you were the worst one.'

All the kids burst out laughing, and I was not even ashamed of joining them in the laughter.

He looked so defeated being dragged to the bench by a bunch of kids. And as big of a deal as it is to them, for Jimin, it was almost like climbing a step, not a bench. So, of course, jumping down was just as simple. But the kids looked at him like he's a god.

They went back to playing after that, finally letting me breathe a bit.

'I can't believe I lost in a drawing contest against a bunch of 8 year olds.' He was still defeated by it, and it made me laugh even more that he's thinking about it 20 minutes later

'You put up a good fight. They're ruthless.' I decide to troll him a bit. 'At least you got the colour right. I think they made my eyes a bit too light.'

'I suppose so. Your eyes do come close to it when you're crying. They light up even more. They go from the emerald to sea green.' He was explaining it all, looking at the kids running around. I don't think he was thinking about his words.

'And you tell me Yujin is obsessed with my eyes?' I tease a little, but I was honestly just shocked that he noticed, and he was spot on.

And there they go. The flushing cheeks. And there goes my heart with it's fluttering at it.
'I can't blame him. Your eyes are beautiful.'

This is the first time he gave me a compliment, and I can't figure out which one of us is more flustered. He is basically glowing with redness, and my own cheeks feel like they're melting off.

'Th-thank you.' I can't even look at him. What the hell is wrong with me?!

It's not the first time in my life I'm getting a compliment, but it never made me this embarrassed. Or made my stomach flip like this.

'Noona, noona!' Yujin to the save. 'Are you gonna come home and play games with me?'

He just ran up with the biggest does eyes and a biggest smile. Wrong timing, though, little one.

'Not today. Next time. Okay?' I smile

'Promise?' He grins, giving his pinky

I don't like giving promises I can't keep. Especially not to kids. They take them a lot more seriously than grown-ups do. I looked over at Jimin, and he just nodded lightly at me. I guess it's fine.

'Promise.' I wrap my finger around his little one, getting him all hyper again

'Yayyyy!' He hugged me again, seemingly celebrating. This kid is way too welcoming.

He ran off after that back to his friends.

'I think your brother is trying to marry me.' I joke, and he finally laughs

'I think so too. I've never seen him so welcoming to someone. He is all hyper and bubbly, but he is actually very hesitant to befriend people.'

'Must be the eyes.' I joke

He chuckled lightly, agreeing with my joke.

'Must be the eyes.'