C h a p t e r F i v e

PART FIVE

                                             ❝I have never been good enough for anyone to stay❞ 

Alex Jackson threw the best parties in Aspen

Alex Jackson threw the best parties in Aspen. I loved them. Free drugs, shit sex, loud music. The back to school ones were always the best. Jack went, only because he could sprawl out on a couch, let girls come and ask for drugs, and in return get his dick sucked. I only knew this, because I was one of those girls, still am.  I met jack when I was 15 and he was 17. Back when I was a good kid, he'd gotten me into coke, finals week when I was too exhausted to move. He'd fucked me twice at 15. I hadn't exactly said yes, but for the price of discounted coke, and fentanyl patches I'd take it. (literally and metaphorically) When my parents sent me away, I'd been at his place almost everyday, walking around with him and his college buddies in nothing but underwear and an oversized shirt. Thongs to be exact. 

Alex and Jack were tight. We all ran with the same people. Same fucked up high school kids, and some who were only freshman. Chill girls though. I never trusted the guys. They were still all the type of people to split when shit got hard.

One thing I loved about Alex Jackson, was the ear shatteringly loud music at his parties.  The free alcohol, and random narcotics that made the night go by fast. My record for sleeping around at these parties was six in a night. 

"Katieee" I'd recognize that voice anywhere, Katiana. One of the girls I'd hung around before life became survival of the fittest and murder of the frailest. We'd been inseparable, for maybe a month. I'd spent the night at her house a couple times. We were "Katiana and Kate" I'd shot her up with heroin, crushed her pills for her and given her baths when she got too fucked up. For a while, she'd been my down bitch. But we haven't talked in so many months. I spun to face her.

"There's my girl" I say, giving her a bear hug. Katiana still had a way of making me feel okay. She pulled away. 

"Open your hand." She said. She pressed something, cold hard and small into my hand. Without looking at it I knew what it was.

"Molly, my love." 

------------------------------

I was sprawled across Katiana's lap on the bathroom floor. Watching the celling tiles dance. Jack was probably worried. Katiana ran a hand through my tangled hair. She was drunk, high and rolling. I watched her sway to the distant music.  

"I gotta go find Jack, make sure he isn't a baby daddy to underage girls. Be back soon." I said, rolling off her lap.

Jack, was sitting on the couch with Alex.

"Ay, there's your little fuck buddy." Alex said when he saw me. "Holy shit lynnie you look like shit." He added, no warmth to his words.

"Says you jerk-off." I said, sinking into the couch next to them. Jack gives me a peircing look. Maybe its the drugs, maybe it's because I'm a sex addict or because Jack's hot as shit as far as drugged up super seniors go, but I find my fingers graze his dick through his sweats. Alex is watching freshman girls grind on each other so he doesn't see Jack's eyes get wide. He yanked me off the couch. Dragging me up the stairs. And slammed the door to the guest room.

"Don't pull that shit on me again." He said, shoving me hard to the bed. He rips my shirt off me and goosebumps form all over my body. He pulls my bra down, sinking his teeth into my tits, my entire nipple in his mouth, purple teeth marks form around it. 

"Fuck." I whisper into his ear as he yanks his pants off, I did make him hard with that little touch. He pulls me by my hair onto my knees in front of him. Forcing my mouth onto him. My eyes start watering as i look up at him. With the hand that isn't holding my head on his dick he hits me, lightly on the cheek.

"Fucking whore." he says, looking at my mascara smeared face. 

Sex with Jack is fast, and hard. To the point I'm digging my nails into his back and I can feel him bleeding. Watching his face contort over me makes my whole body tighten around him.

"Oh shit-" 

Twenty seconds later he's laying on top of me his chest pressed into mine, his dick still buried inside me. It's only then I realize, what just happened.