C h a p t e r T h i r t y - N i n e

PART THIRTY NINE

                         ❝Some eyes touch you, more than hands ever could.❞

I left

I left. I left my daughter in the hospital wanting her mother, and I left my boyfriend there as well. I watched the rain pour down as I walked along the streets. It was 2am. I was tired. I couldn't even deal with anything, or anyone. I didn't want to sit there with my child who I failed, or the boyfriend who used to hit me. I passed a house, with loud music blaring and lights flickering. I recognize it. It's Alex's. I needed that, I could use a party let loose a bit. I swung the door opening. The smell of medical grade weed and vodka hit me as I walked in.

"Yo Katie!" Alex yelled. I smiled at him.

"Where's your kiddo and your boyfriend?" He asked. I was not dumb, I was not going to say my kid was in the hospital with my boyfriend. I shrugged.

"Here and there." 

He handed me a cup. I took a long swig. The burn in the back of my throat made my eyes light up. I smiled, It felt amazing. I shedded my sweatshirt to reveal the black lace shirt and push up bra. I high fived Alex before walking into the living room. I let my eyes scan the room for anybody else I knew. Katiana and Isobel were probably doing school, in Katiana's case probably doing boys. I snatched an entire bottle of vodka form the table and poured it into my mouth, swaying with the music. I laid down on the couch with the bottle and someone's pen. I feel my entire body breathing an exhale.

Alex was standing over me I looked at him, feeling the six shots worth I'd drank by now. I took a blinker from the pen smiling at him. Maybe it was because I was drunk, and high. Or maybe it was because I, like Jack missed the girl I used to be. I stood up, and the world spun. I looked at Alex. 

"You wanna fuck?" I asked. His eyes widened. It was then that I remembered he and Jack were close. However, he nodded.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for my turn." He said. Normally, I would've been hurt by someone saying people had turns with me. But in this instance, I could hardly care anymore. I smirked, letting him lead me up the stairs to his room. I smirked, because I knew what was going to happen.  I took two more swigs from the bottle. 

Alex shut the door behind me. For the first time in forever, I didn't know what to do. I shoved him, into the wall kissing him. It was messy, not formal. I wrapped one of my legs around his waist. He pulled my sweats off and I lifted my bra off. He smiled, pulling down his jeans. He lifted me completely off the ground. When I felt him, I felt my eyes get wide and goosebumps appear on my arms and legs. I wrapped both of my legs around him. I through my head back into the wall.  I let my body bounce against his.

"Fuck you feel good." he groaned. 

"I could say the same for you." I said against his shoulder. He swung me from the wall to the bed and flipped me on top. I had my hands on his chest.

"Fuckk." I moaned and he twisted his face. 

"Faster." He replied and I obliged. 

Two more minutes of this and he had his hands on my back. I flipped him again. I liked it better with him on top of me. 

"Oh fuck I'm gonna-" 

He pulled out and came  on my stomach. He tossed me a shirt and I wiped my stomach smiling. The world had started spinning and I watched him lay down next to me.

"Fuck that was amazing" He said turning to face me. I stood up and located my clothes, which were strune everywhere around the room. The reminants of our frenzied sex. 

Pulling on my clothes I nodded and slipped out the door. I had no desire to stay there and talk about anything. I'd gotten what I wanted. Because for those ten minutes, I didn't think about Jack, or Evie. It had been the most peaceful ten minutes of  my entire life. Walking back into the living room I take four more swigs from the bottle. Because now, getting drunk is the most perfect escape.