C h a p t e r S i x t y- N i n e

Hello!

Little authors note here, just saying hi. I feel as if I chose a nice chapter to use as an authors note. I have noticed a couple people actually reading this book which makes me super super happy. I feel like a motherfucking kid on Christmas knowing people are reading the writing I worked hard on. haha, anyways, I wanted to say since I am in school (yay!) I cannot write as much as I wish too, so I'm a little slower with the chapters. As I know there has been more abuse, and addiction I did want to say, I wrote this for a reason. if you got this far, you'd know this is not a feel-good book. It does not make me feel good to write it. But how Kaitlyn is feeling, is how I felt struggling with my own things. That I made hers, to write out a character and tell a story through her eyes felt better than telling it through mine. 

Seriously, i am in no way GLORIFYING, ROMANTICIZING, or MAKING LIGHT of her situation because it is a horrible one. But this is how the world feels to some people, and how it felt too young Sonya. I am not going to bullshit here because it isn't the place, but if you are reading this and find yourself in a similar place to Kaitlyn, in any of these ways please call the numbers I listed below. This is a heavy book, or so it seems to me because I am not in any way enjoying watching my character my metephorical child essentially die. Trust me, it does pain me. 

If you are battling addiction, mental health, abuse, any of these things or anything else you find yourself reading in these pages. I see you, I have been where you are. And, unlike some people I am still there. Yes, it is hard to get out of bed, and exist and go through things. Yes, trauma ways heavily on people, yes you did not deserve whatever happened to you. I see you, and I am with you and if nobody else has told you, I am so fucking proud of you, for whatever it is you fucking did today, and if all that was was keep yourself alive sometimes that is the hardest job of all. 

I felt as though I should write this, not really for anyone in particular but some days, I would like to hear this, and it might make me feel better.

Thanks for reading,

Sonya

1-800-662-4357 (SAMHSA Addiction Hotline) 

866-903-3787 (National Mental Health Hotline) 

 (1-800-656-4673) RAINN Hotline (Rape, abuse and incest hotline)

888-373-7888 (national human trafficking hotline)

988 (suicide hotline) 

NOTE THESE ARE DIFFERENT FOR EVERY STATE SOMETIMES!!!