C h a p t e r T w e l v e

PART TWELVE

                                     ❝I want you to know, but I don't want to tell you.❞

Wyatt's hands are around my waist again

Wyatt's hands are around my waist again. I turn in his arms to face him.

"We cant, I have a boyfriend... I think." I said as he moved his hands to the back of my neck. His face didn't change at all. 

"Say no then." He said unclipping my bra. I meet his eyes, Wyatt's taller than me by way too much. So I was physically looking at him. I knew that turned him on. I didn't reply, I had a bad habit of not wanting to say no. I loved Wyatt, his touch was the type that made me squirm in my sleep when I thought about it.  I put my hands on his waist. His skin was warm, and inviting. 

"You know I wont." I wanted to say but didn't. I'd always let Wyatt have his way with me. Matter of fact, I was the one who started our little realashionship. He could fuck with the best, and for that matter as I felt his hands against my tits I remembered Jack's words. (fuck having a realashionship.)  I grimaced. I'd cheated on Leo with Wyatt, Now I was cheating on Jack for the second time with Wyatt.

"Fuck." He said, as I shrugged off my bra and shirt. He smiled, drawing lines around my chest. He kissed me on the navel, and continued downward. He was completley on his knees with my legs over his shoulders. Now I was the on pushing his head against me. Godamn it. I wanted to scream. But I bit my lip and through and supported my head on my shoulder. My hands were tangled in his blonde hair wanting to keep his tongue on me. 

Wyatt had a way of making me sore, that even Jack couldn't pull off. I stumbled out of the bathroom leaving Wyatt with his pants around his waist, and feeling his cum dripping down my legs. It was the first time in two weeks since my od that I'd let anyone touch me, including myself. Id wanted it be Jack. It was supposed to be Jack. 

-------------------------------

I was working a double, and as if the day couldn't get any longer Leo was the busser tonight. He showed up with his girlfriend, fucking Annie. Because of course her name was Annie. You ask me she was a virgin. But so was Leo when I met him, that changed real fast. 

"Hey Leo, you bussin tonight?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation cool. He nodded, clocking in. I doubt he ever wanted to talk to me again. Especially after seeing my legs wrapped around his best friend. Bussing tables, meant also washing dishes. I decided to linger in the doorway while he washed them. I got an idea in the back of my head suddenly. I moved so I was standing directly behind him. I hooked my fingers through his belt loops and felt his body go rigid. 

"Annie?" I heard him say. With a certain level of uncertainty. 

"Annie can't make you feel the way I can." I said, running my fingers over his dick through his pants. 

"Kaitlyn stop, I have a girlfriend." He said, in the same tone I'd said to Wyatt earlier. Because I was always going to be Leo's girl version of Wyatt, the one he couldn't resist. 

"Say no then, and I'll stop." I said, as he turned to face me I began unzipping his pants. He was hard, not a mystery why. He pulled my shirt down to see my clevage.

"Shitt" he murmured. I took the tip of his dick in my mouth. Keeping eye contact with him the entire time. As I went faster his eyes got wider. He turned his head from mine and pulled out his phone. My eyes were the ones going wide this time. 

"You tell anybody about this, or say anything. I'll fucking post you naked and suckin my dick on every fucking platform there is." He said, snapping a photo. He pulled my mouth of him. And I stood up, half expecting him to scream at me, or shove me up against the counter and go crazy. He chose the latter. 

"You asked for this." He said, practically ripping my pants off. He felt good, inside me. Even tho we'd only ever fucked once and it took ten seconds, it was when I took his virginity. This time, he went fast, and hard and didn't ask if he was hurting me. He wrapped his hand around my neck, hard choking me.

"Oh fuck." He groaned, He came on my stomach. He pulled out and pushed me off the counter.

"Get on all fours." He said, I looked at him hard. Round 2 didn't happen very often. But I obliged.  Backshots were #2 on my list of favorite sex positions. Because I didn't have to do anything for him.  

Ten minutes later, I was wiping my stomach off and my lower back. Leo was back to washing dishes, not saying anything to me. He hadn't said much to begin with. But it was reasuring to know I still had my bitch back. I could have him whenever I wanted, and that made me smile. In the most fucked up sense. Some part of me, the same part that wanted to fuck Leo one more time made me want to go see Annie and show her that photo. Too bad it wasn't a photo of the both of us. That would make him look like the villain.