C h a p t e r T w e n t y- F o u r

PART TWENTY FOUR

                    ❝You broke me like I was one of your fucking promises.❞

I practically floated into math class

I practically floated into math class. Not because I really liked the teacher, but because this was my only class with Katiana. And for three months I hadn't seen her. I'd gone to goodwill to spend my entire paycheck of 1000 dollars on new clothes. They were nice, as nice as goodwill gets. It was going to half to do. I'd bought twenty huge bags full of clothes. Some of them maternity, and some tight fitting and sexy. Sitting down next to Katiana I pulled on her hand gesturing to the door. She nodded and followed me out the door and to the bathroom where she locked it behind her.

"I wanna tell you something." I said smiling. I lifted up my shirt to reveal my small bump. I heard her intake breath.

"Holy shit your pregnant." she said staring at me. I nodded at her letting my shirt fall back down.

"Who's is it?" She asked, pressing her hand against my stomach.

"Jack's, it's a girl." I said smiling at her. Her eyes went wide.

"How's Jack feeling about it." 

I clasped her hand in mine,

"Oh my god, he signed the lease on an apartment and we bought stuff for her." I said, trying to contain my excitment. She smiled.

"Aw, Daddy Jack huh?" 

"Please never call him that again." 

"Oh come on you know you call him that in bed." She said, I rolled my eyes. Only because she was half correct. Katiana knew things I didn't want a single soul ever knowing. If she and I ever stopped being friends, I'd have to kill her because she knew too much. 

"Your not wrong." I smirked. She cringed.

"Your daughter's a drug dealers baby." She said pulling her pen out of her pocket. I reached for it and she drew her hand back.

"Aren't you pregnant?" I shrugged,

"I did coke two days ago so.." Her eyes widened.

"You could kill her Kate." I took her pen from her mouth as she was taking a hit and blinkered it twice. She raised an eyebrow.

"It's just weed, weed never hurt nobody." I said handing it back to her. She slipped it back into her pocket.

"Be careful dude, you don't want her born with a dorsel finn and flippers."