Prologue

Karan " Is this how you talk to your intern, shame on you " he shouted at the person infront of him for ill treating a girl.

Teja " Thank you sir for being my side"

Karan " Are you insane, can't you open your mouth and talk for yourself,  anyone who have self respect will open their mouth and speak, but you were just standing like dumb person. "

Her eyes were full of tears listening his harsh tone. He felt bad fof her, his voice turned softer " See, miss, you need to speak up at times okay.  There won't be Karan kundrra to save you all the time "

Destiny " Ruko Sara, sabar rakho "

.....................................................................

K. Mom " Sunny, we have found a match for you ,she is perfect, cute soft innocent "

Karan " but I m not interested, just leave that topic now "

K. Dad " chup kar, we r going to their house this Sunday and you r coming that's it "

He groaned in annoyance, turned to see his sisters looking at him with teasing smile.

Madhu Di " sunny , the girls photo is in your room, you can see if u want "

He entered his room angrily and throw the cover in dustbin.

Karan pov " I don't care, I m going to say no to this marriage. "

Destiny sarcastically " Yeah yeah let's c to that idiot "

.....................................................................

Omi " Are you out of your mind, where will I go and find her now. You fought with that girl and now want me to go and search for her.  "

Karan " yes u need to search for her and that's final.. Go "

Omi wanted to snap his friends neck but alas he can't do that and turned around to go and do his work. 

Karan " I hope we meet soon and you are... Whatever, I just want to see you again "

Destiny " As you wish my boyyyy "

.....................................................................

" It's a yes " he said aloud for everyone to hear and that made everyone smile and the other person beside him was looking at him with shocked eyes. She wasn't expecting it to be honest..

Destiny " but I was expecting it sweetie "

.....................................................................

Karan " I promise to respect you, love you and give all my heart to this sacred bond of us, Mrs. Tejasswi karan kundrra "

Teja " I promise to be with you in all your ups and down and will cherish every moment of this sacred bond "

Destiny " thus ties the knot of this sacred bond "

.....................................................................

Introducing the male protagonist of the story, Mr. Karan kundrra, 29 years old, CEO of KKundrra empire and Actor who have played  lead roles in various shows. He is known as the reality show king and Roadies master as he always aces whatever he does. His charm attract people like magnet and none can deny how handsome he looks.

He was born to this beautiful couple Mr

He was born to this beautiful couple Mr. Satpal and Mrs. Suneeta Kundraa who are loveliest, they  fell in love and that made them to travel state to state and marry. He have three sisters and the eldest one is like a mother to him, Mrs Poonam Malhotra married to Dr. Gaurav Malhotra, settled in United States who have three kids. His second sister, Mrs Madhu, she lives in goa and visit her family frequently. His last sister is Meenu ,who lives with him. He is the youngest and notorious to his family but to the outer world he is a devil. 

His family also have other group of people, his cousin Nikkil and Jessica, and his best friend Om also stays with them making the place not less than a zoo.

His life is open and chaotic..
.....................................................................

Flipping the pages to the female protagonist of this story, Ms. Tejasswi prakash, 23 years old, freshly graduated fashion designer interning with a well known  celebrity designer in the city. She is the most humble and down to earth person. Simple, Elegant, innocent, childish and also matured at times. She is passionate for her work but also maintains her ethnic touch with her designs and that makes her unique. 

She is born to the most understanding couple, Mr

She is born to the most understanding couple, Mr. Prakash Wayangankar and Mrs. Neetu Praksh, who had arrange marriage with a 10 years age gap but that doesn't stop them to fall in Love with each other. Tejasswi have a younger brother who is pursuing his bachelor degree. He stays at hostel since the college is at other state. They misses him alot. These three people are her world and she have one best friend, Anvi Singhaniya who is also interning with her.

Her life is just simple and sweet..

.....................................................................

What happens when she get stucked in his chaotic mess ?

What happens when he let himself drown into her sweetness forgetting his bitter world? 

What happen when the world name their cute old school romance as fake?

What will happen when destiny finds its meaning to make them together entangled as one soul? 

The answer to all this questions will be in the story which is our MANZIL E ISHQ. 

The destiny entangled their name,
With expectation of love and romance,
The two family bonding over one,
The affectionate series of two,
The walk to their destination,
Their MANZIL - E - ISHQ - Destination of love

The tale of destiny,
The tale of arrange marriage,
The tale of forever bond
The tale of our Tejran's arrange marriage...
.....................................................................

Hiyaaaaa, Get ready to embrace yourself in this old school romance which is going to be just love. There won't be frequent passionate romance, but I m sure this slow sneaky romance will engulf you in a way it is.

I hope you all will like this story and please share your views on this story.

Thank you so much for all the love and support.

Santhiya suresh