Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful

Destiny " Oh Shit, zyada rest leliyaa meine... But wait a minute. Where did this lil one went, chotuuu "

A cute little angel with a heart appeared in front of destiny " yes my world , your cupid is here "

Destiny " You know right what should you do.. Go and do something with them and love should bloomm "

Cupid made a crying face " y u want me to face that rude human. He curses everytime and I had to close my ears. How will I manage to bring love in him"

Destiny giggled " You just create circumstances, other things will happen on its own, they can't resist each other for long "

Cupid bowed down and flew to earth..

.....................................................................

Karan tried all the dresses and must say he was very much impressed with each and every collection. The material is soft much to his liking and also the color combination were just awesome.

Om " must say man, this woman is good in her works "

Karan " you really think Mrs. Sinha can do something like this, she doesn't really have this much talent like the way she act"

Om " what do you mean "

Karan " someone else design this, if I am not wrong it's that mad girl who was blabbering to herself outside. May be bcoz of this she was upset that someone else will get the recognition for her works. "

Om " bhai, I didn't even think about that. Wow, you r smarter seriously "

Karan adjusted his collar and with a smirk " Karan kundrra hu ,Smart to hona hi tha " .

Cupid sighed sitting on the dressing table infront of karan " mad girl, seriously.. Wait and watch Mr.. That mad girl is going to make you mad. "

Om" she is not a mad girl bhai, she was just angry and was talking to herself "

Karan " that's what we call as madness om "

Om rolled his eyes and the door knocked. He opened to see teju standing there, she was confused seeing Om and then peeked in, looking at her someone was really happy and that's not karan.

Cupid " Agaye meri jaan.. Haaye dheko kitni cute hai, my girl you r so innocent. I m sorry I can't help you, you have to be with this man. No other way "

He tried to pass the love magic stars between them but karan turned away and it missed them making cupid angry.

Cupid " isko toh mei "

Karan " what r u doing here. What do you want "

His voice was harsh and she looked at him and then looked down " voh I came to meet Mrs. Sinha, I thought she was here "

Om cleared his throat " She is not here, we asked her to move immediately as soon as we entered, she must've been outside. "

Teju eyes twinkled " sachiii, you pushed her out "

Om chuckled and nodded, teju jumped in happiness " bhaiii, tussi great ho, you made me happy. "

Om laughed and karan shook his head at her drama while cupid was admiring her.

Om " achaaa, y mam "

Teja pouted " you know from morning she was making me run here and there and saying, karan would be here, I don't want to be tired, I wanted to look presentable infront of him. I am going to be with him, blah blah and that chipkali also "