Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart

Karan was sitting in the car with om beside him, he was tapping his feet and om was feeling annoying.

Om " will you stop punishing your feet.. It will break if u keep tapping like that.. What's your problem now "

Karan " Nothing.. It's just "

Om " it's just what sunny... "

Karan sighed " you sure, nothing major happened to her tight. Just small wound right "

Cupid was shocked but soon felt happy that somehow this idiot is coming on right track " ab ayega maza "

Om was shocked to hear him , he didn't expect that Karan would be thinking about teju and he would be this worried for her.

Om smiled " yes baba, I m sure. I asked Jess and she assured me it's all fine. You don't have to worry "

He nodded and looked outside, Om smirked " waise sunny, why r u so concerned about teja "

Cupid " batao batao, mujhe bhi jaana hai"

Karan cleared his throat " concern, I m not concern about her. I wanted to make sure that parvez didn't hit her bad, then everything will be on kundrra name, I m worried about the reputation of us. Not about her "

Cupid was ready to throw the knife at him but controlled himself " tu gadha hai, aur waise hi rahegaa, go to hell " he flew to teju, not wanting to be with this person.

Om sighed " karan, you can lie to me but not to yourself " he turned to work on his laptop leaving karan in deep thoughts.

Karan pov

Why can't I see her pain? I was praying to God when Papa told me about a girl hit by our car that it should not be her. I asked Om to go to hospital but something inside me made me get into the car and drive to the place.

When I reached hospital, I was shocked and I felt hurt to see her with bandage, Papa and mumma were beside her, I uttered her name and she looked at me with those wide eyes. Her lashes touched her cheeks making her look like a doll. My traitor legs moved to her and I caressed her arms, it was bandaged and I have never felt something soft in my whole life, her skin was just soft as a baby skin. She is a baby. Papa told me how everything happened and my anger have no limits. For a vadapav, she did this, if i knew I would have book a permanent stall for her to eat vadapav daily at her home. I scolded her and she got angry at me, can you all believe, she got angry at the karan kundrra, but I felt cute seeing her red button nose. She is cute that I just want to gobble her up.. Karan stop man... What r u doing to me teju and my parents, it feels like you have hijacked them on the first meet itself "

Destiny " and my chotu thinks he failed in his mission.. Mr. Karan kundrra loves to complicate things and irritate my cupid"
.....................................................................

Cupid " welcoming Mr and Mrs kundrra to PRAKASH house "

Cupid was standing at the door with folded hands, as he bowed when the trio entered the house.

Teja " Aaiii, baba "

She shouted for them as they were not in the living room, they peeked out from kitchen and saw her, their teasing face turned into panicking as they noticed her bandages and also the other two people with her.

Aai" teju beta kya hua.. How did this happened.. "

Mumma " Hum batate hai, phele bachi rest lele "

Aai and baba looked at each other seeing mumma making teju sit on the couch. Aai asked papa to sit down and so mumma, teju kept her head on mumma lap unknowingly feeling the warmth making her parents shocked.