Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧

After a week,

Teja " Are please yaar mereko vadapaav khaana hai "

Cupid " tereko shaadi ki feeling nahi kiya, jab dheko khaana... "

Anvi " tejuuu, we r already running late and you want to eat vadapav.. Seriously "

Teja " please please.. Wahan ki shop mei ache hoti hai..lets eat na "

Anvi " tejuuuuuu "

Destiny " iska kuch nahi hoga, mei kuch Karta hu "

Teju " I will get us vadapav tu ruk "

She was trying to cross but the cars were passing on a flash and she found a space, she tried to cross only to get hit and she fell down making anvi shocked.

Cupid " oh my God, tejuuu jaan "

Anvi " tejuuuuu "

She ran to her as the traffic got stuck and an old couple stepped down from the car with panicking face.

Cupid " hayeee ye saas sasur kahan se agaye " he looked up to see destiny smirking and understood everything.

Destiny " I don't think tu unn dono ko jaldi milwayega, isiliye meine ye kiya"

Cupid " Oops that hurts, I will make them fall in love soon"

Destiny " yeah yeah , bolna Nahi, karke dhika"

Papa K " Beta, we r so sorry, show me.. Oh my God, it's bleeding. Come with us "

Papa K checked her arms and momma K was looking at her with concern. He hold her up and they went to the pathway and cleared the traffic.

Teja was having so much pain but still she doesnt want to scare the couple who was already afraid.

Teja " Uncle, it's okay, it's not paining much, it's my mistake "

Papa K " no beta, iss parvez gadhe ne fast drive kara "

Teja " no uncle, he didn't..i came in middle "

Mumma k " bachi is hurt and you want to talk now. Beta, come with us, hum hospital jayenga, aao "

Anvi " yes teju, u need to first dress the wound, please hospital jayee"

Mumma K " beta aao "

Teja looked at anvi " anvi, you go to office, Or else that mughambo will blast you too, I will take care "

Anvi looked at her and teju blinked her eyes making her sigh. She asked teju to inform her once she gets treated.

Mumma k " beta you don't need to worry, we will be with her and we will drop her safely at home. Aap jao kaam pe, we will not let anything happen to your friend "

She nodded and they guided teju to the car, anvi bidded her bye. Teju looked down in sadness and Papa felt something looking her sad. Parvez started the car and they drove to nearby hospital.

Papa " what happened beta "

Teja " nothing uncle.. "

Mumma was ruffling her hairs and blowing in the wound to ease her pain.

They reached hospital and Jessica came outside as Papa already informed her, she is working as a general physician and the hospital is owned by Kundrra Empires. They entered the hospital and teju was taken to the dressing room.

Jess " Nothing to worry Papa, she is fine. Few scratches and we will take an X-ray to check for hairline fractures. Other then that, dressing is fine as of now "