Chapter 15 - Date with her

" I missed you so much bubba "

He almost teared up hearing her, she is his life, he understood that in this missing phase of them. Until he saw her, he was restless and now he felt at peace. 

Cupid " I missed you so much teju ka bubba "

He pulled apart and cupped her face, giving her fishy kisses, she leaned into him without worrying that they were in the parking space and anyone can pop at anytime, may be they could be in news all over the next day, may be they could be called out for their pda but nothing really mattered at that moment. 

Cupid " sunny, teju, public public " he closed his eyes but still peeked sometime to see the romance

Karan " my sweetheart missed me this much " he asked pecking her nose and she bobbed her head like a baby making him smile. 

He hugged her back and she snuggled to him with a smile. 

Karan " can we go somewhere, like us time "

Cupid " puchne ki baat nahi, come let's go " he sat on the steering ready.

Her eyes shined and she nodded, her head still on his chest. He smiled and opened  the car door for her, she sat in the passenger seat and he settled himself in the driver seat.

Karan " puchogi nahi kahan jaarahe hai"

Cupid " doesn't matter bcoz we feel safe with you "

Teja smiled softly and held his hands
" Aap haina saath, toh jaga kuch bhi ho, matlab mahi hume "

He take a deep breath smiling at her and she tighten the hold. He started the car and drove towards outskirts of Mumbai. She lowered the window and the cool breeze touched her skin making her close her eyes.

Karan opened the sunroof of the car and she smiled widely.

Teja opened her arms wide " I love this "

Karan " and I love... "

Cupid " boldeeee yaar "

He stopped in middle and blushed, she looks at him wide eyed.

Teja " kya bola aapne abhi "

Karan " Kuch nahi "

She smiled and didn't asked him further, his heart was racing up with the realization of his love. 

Karan " Chai? "

She nodded vigorously and they parked near a tea stall over the mountains.

Teja stepped down and ran to the tea star and he chuckled, he locked the car and walked to her. 

Teja " Bhaiya, 2 chai.. Aur maggi hai?"

Chaiwala " yes baby ji, maggi hai, kitna plate? "

Teja " 2 plate Maggi and 2chai "

Karan " Tejuu, it's about to rain " he looked at the dark sky.

Cupid " Rain, tea and romance.. Wah"

Teja " That's perfect for chai and maggi na "
He shook his head in disbelief and the chaiwala gave their chai and maggi plate. 

They settled in the small stool present over there, the Maggi was hot, he picked her plate and kept them over other chair, blowed every morsel before feeding her. She smiled widely, they had their best chai and maggi.

Karan " this is the best feeling "

Teja " Chai and maggi?" she teased knowing what he actually meant.