Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?

Both were just looking at each other until his phone tried to break the silence

Cupid who was sitting on the grass since they r not ready to open their mouth now, got alerted with the call and he knew who it can be
" om ki jai ho "

Karen " bol"

Om " it's been 10 minutes since you two were there, kuch baatei kiye ya bas ghur te rehte ho "

Karan cleared his throat and his silence confirmed Om suspicion.

Om whispered "  Karan kundrra, what the fuck are u doing there "

Karan " I will talk... Tu rakh phone "

Om " waise sunny.. "

Karan "  kya "

Om " I m ordering my Latest PS 5, byeee "

Karan realized what he meant, he also know that now there is no going back and he controlled his smile. 

He looked at teju who were looking at him, analyzing him from head to toe.

He raised his eyebrow and asked " what? "

Teja " Aap.. Aap "

Karan " ye aap aap kya, aage bol"

Teja cleared her throat "  you look different, I mean this casuals... I have never seen you in them and you look different "

He smirked " you mean to say that I look hot, I look handsome "

She rolled her eyes ignoring the blush which was evident on her cheeks
" you wish "

He stepped ahead and she moved back " Oh really, but this red color says something else sweetheart "

" Sweetheart " that word caught her attention and she looked down to hide her smile. 

Karan " Tejasswi, look at me "

She raised her lashes and he looked at her, it would be a big lie if he says that he wasn't smitten by the beauty infront of him, his eyes never left her when she slowly descended that stairs and he could feel his breath stuck and his mind whispering just her name, that's the reason he came out for some fresh air. 

Karan " Were you forced by your parents to meet me?  This alliance? "

Teja slowly " I doesn't even know that you r coming "

Karan " matlab "

Teja " it's.. Just after you left from there, they told me "

He sighed at their parents thinking " What do you think about this "

Teja also sighed " honestly I don't know.. I mean, I am young to handle all this, I just feel like, I have so many things to look ahead and will I be able to handle all responsibilities, all that that comes with a marriage life, I am not sure"

Karan knew she was right at her place, as a girl it's her biggest fear to leave her parents and go to a new place, build new relationships with people over there and also handle everything.

Teju " and aap, you don't even like me. I mean you don't like me or hate me. I am just a random girl for you and we have few encounters and uske alawa I don't even know you and aap bhi mujhe nahi jaante Ho. This is all.. I don't know.. And I m not even your type "

He raised his eyebrow " type.. What do you think my type is? "

Teju could sense that he didn't like the way she spoke and she slowly " you r multi millionaire and y would you choose a girl like me, who is simple, foodie and clumpy all the way and who is not even financially independent at this stage.  Aapkeliye 1000 ladkiyan line pe honge joh sabse best hai, fashion mei, knowledge and who know how to handle things. They would be complimenting you, which I am not at all "