Chapter 52 - Leap of one year

A leap of one year,
So many changes have took place in this past one year. 

Sam and Meenu Di got married, it was a simple court wedding as she doesn't want grant one and they moved to London, his collaboration with Karan company was success and the project was recognized among the firm. Meenu Di opened her new office in London.

Om and anvi was into their beautiful phase of marriage, loving each other and being each other family all over. Since Meenu Di left to London, her branch in india was taken care by Anvi and Teju. 

To begin with our amazing couple, they are just busy with each other, nothing changed with them except the fact that the love keep growing and they do fight like others but resolve it before going to bed as per their rules.  Karan had grown more successful in his professional way, be it acting or business, his prime focus is now in the production house which he is planning to set up soon.

MummaK and Papa K are chill, happy exploring the world together, they are  relieved that they gave their best to their kids and seeing them happy and successful in their life make them happy as well. 

.....................................................................

Teju " Y r u doing this to us, aap log aise rahenge toh I will be sad.. "

She said sadly and he peeped from behind to see what she was talking and to whom. He chuckled looking at her seeing the dull plants in their balcony garden. She touched them and pouted, he wanted to bite her cheek seeing her cute face. 

He cleared his throat and she turned to him, her eyes were glassy and he immediately walked to her and picked her up to settle on the swing in their balcony.

Karan " meri Jaan, y r you becoming sad for this. I will replace all the plants, bas tum sad mat ho "

Teju " what will we do to them " .

She showed the plants and he looked at her thinking.

Karan " I will give them to the nursery, they will do something, we will buy new ones. Okay "

She nodded and snuggled to him
" I don't like when they fall weak and dull "

Karan " we will also learn to keep them fresh and happy, just like you okay "

Her eyes shined " we will? "

He nodded " yes, whatever makes my wife happy "

She kissed his cheeks and he immediately called the butlers to take away the plants and he ordered new one.  He also called his one of friend who does this gardening well and they explained the basics to grow healthy plants. 

She grinned widely seeing the fresh new plants on the balcony, he made it more beautiful than before. The fresh mud smell is something she liked from her childhood. 

Teju " This is refreshing "

Karan looked at her smile " Indeed, it's refreshing, your smile"

She blushed and hugged him, making him smile and hugged her back.

.....................................................................

2 days later,

Karan " Teju where is my white checked shirt "

Teju " hmm that's in laundry, can u wear something else "

She shouted from the study room which is in other side of their bedroom.

He frowned and changed into other outfit and gelled his hairs.

Karan " tejuu, come here.. What r u doing "