Chapter 18- Sealed Forever

Karan looked at himself in the mirror, he was looking no less than a king of kingdom, the peach color with baby pink sherwani set was just amazing on him. He have always loved his sister collection and this one is just brilliant, he can't wait to see teju now, he knows she must be looking no less than a queen.

Cupid " sona mundaa " he took nazar smiling at him

The door knocked and he opened them, Om looked at him from head to toe and he immediately hugged him. He was emotional seeing his best friend as he head for a special day ahead. 

( Om and Jijs outfit) 

Karan " Oyee kya hua om "

Om pulled back and cleared his throat" nothing, just got emotional seeing you happy like this.  Sunny, it's a feeling I can't describe in words, seeing your best friend who grown with you , now entering into his next phase, with a beautiful soul in his life.  I m so happy sunny "

Karan " I m happy as well Om, socha nahi tha ek din apni shaadi keliye itni kush honge, shaadi ka sunte hi pareshan hota hu but now, I m ready. She is the one and I can't wait to spend my life with her "

Om " I know, she is the best "

He hugged him again and patted his back, he went down and saw his family, his sister were looking amazing. The theme for their engagement was Indo western the groom and bride in rosegold and peach, while others in golden and white combination and all their outfit were according the way.

( Di's outfit - Meenu, Poonam, Madhu)

Meenu placed her khol behind his ears, she kissed his forehead.

Meenu " my baby brother looks so good "

He kissed her cheeks and walked to his elder sister, he hugged her and she placed her hands over his cheeks.

Poonam Di " my sunny have grown into a big man, I still remember how you used to roam around me asking me to cook something for you, I love you always my baby. Remember sunny,  the girl is coming here to our family,  bcoz of the trust she have on us , have on you and you should never let it break. Okay ? "