Chapter 49 - Realization of love

Karan looked at his parents and shook his head in disbelief " and she is getting scared thinking you might reject this "

Papa sighed and sat on the couch as everyone comes hear to him , Sam was very happy that her parents is also on his side. 

Papa " I don't understand why she felt that way.. Sunny,  did I ever stopped u all from expressing your wishes, did i ever force you all for my decision. Didn't I given a enough space for you all to share things with us, kahan galat huye mei ki mere beti mujhse itni badi baat chupke, apni dard chupke samne hasrahe hai.. Don't I have rights to know what's happening with her , y she kept us in dark all the while "

Mumma sat beside him and placed her hands on his shoulder.

Karan " Aap kaise baatei kar raheho papa" he sat on the other side. 

Mumma " tu chupre, I m so angry on you this time "
He pouted and she still glared at him.

Mumma " you know about all this but will you hide everything from us "

Karan " mumma, I agree I knew all this but mei kya karu, I didn't even know why she is rejecting him and all these years he is also missing. We met and i brought him back here knowing both deserve to be with each other.  And aapse bolna, phele vo mohatarma  haan kahe " he tried to melt her with his baby face and she did, she sighed

Sam knelt down before her and held both their hands " Aunty, uncle, I really love Meenu. This age difference doesn't matter to me, my parents also know about this and they r ready for our marriage. Please trust me with your daughter,  I will keep her happy"

Papa " after many years, I saw tears in her eyes. You know when, yesterday night, after you left, she stood there in kitchen and cried her heart's out. I couldn't go to her and I didn't wanted to. All these years of pain was coming out in the form of tears and I let her do that, you bring out the emotions in her which we failed in all these 7 years. She is not hurt bcoz of that person, she is hurt bcoz she hurted you the most in all these years  "

Mumma nodded " and she loves you, she is afraid of something and you have to break that fear. Dheka kaise jealous hoke gye "

All nodded and Sam looked down to hide his blush.

Karan " oh veere tussi blush gush nah karo abhi, mujhse nahi hoga "

Sam glared at him and teju hit his arms making him wince.

Karan " so mother India, plan kya hai"

Mumma " Plan?  No plan nothing.. Sab apne aap hoga "

She smiled and sam nodded, all agreed to them and dispersed to their rooms. 

.....................................................................

Meenu entered the home in evening to see Sam and everyone, he was standing with a bag and Karan was showing some documents to him.

Karan " Take care, if u need anything, call me I will be there asap.. "

Sam" you don't worry, I m though staying in aunties friends house, I will manage "

Teju saw Meenu Di and smirked, she innocently " bhai, wahan jake uss ladki ki sath date jao, try to know her, maybe mumma was right "

Mumma came from behind " that's my bahu darling, sam beta meine baat karliya usse, she is very happy that you will stay there for sometime.."

Meenu was confused, where is he going and whose house he is going to stay and what with the girl now.. Who is she.. ?

Karan wanted to laugh at his sister frowned face, he controlled.