Chapter 37- Royalty Rise

The next day morning,

She woke up first as usual and looked at him who was hiding in her hairs, he was wide awake but still acted like sleeping.  She traces his hairlocks and ran her finger from his forehead to his lips, she smirked and bite his cheeks making him groan.

Karan " Ahhhh laddooo "

She laughed sitting straight " Was expecting something else Mr. Kundrra? "

He pulled her back " Of course yes, I thought u would wake me up with those soft kisses but nahi, how can I forget you r my jungli billi "

She smacked his chest and he laughed.

Teja " I m not jungle Billi, it's you who always bite me "

Karan smirked " achaa when did I bite you.. Tell me.. Where did I "

She blushed showing her neck to him which was filled with his love bites, he smirked more " Let me treat those bites with my medicine "

He bent down to her neck and she whispered " Achaa whats that "

Karan " let me show it "

He gave sloppy kisses on her love bites and she shivered.

Teja " Sunnyyy, we will be late " she whispered and he just hmmed on her sentence. She pushed him and showed her tongue to him running to washroom.

Karan " This is not fair tejuuu " he whined and she laughed, she entered into the glass cabinet and he walked behind her knowing she won't lock the door. 

He took his brush to clean his teeth and she was testing his patience by showing off her body behind the opaque class.

Karan pov " Sometimes, she really test my patience "

She came outside after sometime wearing her towel to see him at the door, he smirked and she looked here and there to get out without getting caught. 

He placed his one hand on the wall and stood, she walked to him like a innocent baby and he also looked at her, she smiled at him and instantly bent down and ran to the closet making him shout her name.

Karan " Tejuuuuuuuu "

Teju shouted back " Aap nahake aaye jaldi.. pooja keliye time horaha hai "

Karan " Kiddooo " he chuckled and proceed with getting ready. 

She came down in her simple salwar suit and walked to their mandir to prepare for the pooja. It's her third day and mumma k have arrange a special  pooja for them before their reception the same evening.

Cupid came from the sky and sat beside teju " Helooooo, I know u all missed me.. Agaya mei..Thoda privacy deraha tha newly wedded ko.. "

Star " jhootaa, don't trust him guys, he was spending time with me.. Isiliye nahi aaya yahan"

Cupid " kaise gf mili mujhe.. "

He whines and she smacked his hand.

Cupid " zorse lagi yar "

Star " iskeliye toh mara meine "

Cupid " dard horaha star "

Star " achaaa " she smacked again hard making him groan in pain for real.

Cupid " ye kya tha "

Star " Mr., aap bhulgaye, our hearts are connected and I can feel your all emotions, your pain and your happiness, everything.. Kamse kam mujhse natak mat karo "