Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps

5 days to their confession on the most beautiful place of them , their wedding preparations started and everyone are busy with that.

Karan and teju have covered their works and took a long leave, om with avi was given responsibility to handle office, Papa will have a look after. Being a workaholic, he is feeling so bored to sit idle at home but one glare from his dearest mother, he stay silent.

Karan pov " laddooo kya kar rahe hogi "

He called her and she didn't pick the call, he sent her a message which was single tick. He sighed and looked at her pictures, a beautiful smile came on his lips remembering her. The picture was her making a moustache of her hairs and pouting at him which was clicked just 2 days before.

Teju and karan were driving towards not so know destination of them, just a blind long drive which they loved the most always.

Karan looked at her who was sitting with her legs folded, she was wearing her night dress and he chuckled looking at her pout.

Karan " what will make my jaans angry to go down "

Teju nodded no and he chuckle again.

Karan " jaaanaa, suno naa "

Teju "kyaa haii "she asked hiding her smile and he pouted.

Karan " gussa chod dho na aap.. Please mereliyeee "

Cupid " kaam karnese pehele sochna tha "

Teju "nahiii... Aapne mereko change karne ki time hi nahi diya.. Look at my dress's, night suit pe hu "

Karan " phir bhi bohot khubsurat ho " he said winking making her blush. She shook her head in disbelief and he chuckled. She turned her face again hiding her smile and he poked her again.

Karan " Laddoooo "

Teju " kyaaaa "

Karan " look at me na "

She nodded no and he again poked at her. She looked at him with irritating look on her face.

Teju " bolooo "

Karan " I love you " he said and a instant red color appeared on her cheeks making him smile widely.

Teju " aap bhi na " she slapped his shoulder a little and he frowned.

Karan " oh hello, kya aap bhi na..tum bhi bolo "

Cupid " bolde teju, bechara "

Teju " kya bolna hai " she smirked and he leaned making her go nervous all again.

Karan " that " he whispered near her neck and she breathed heavily.

Teju " that " she whispered back.

Karan " say it laddoo, you know i love hearing it " he said his lips on her neck, she smiled.

Teju pulled him back and cupped his cheeks " I love you, always forever "

He smiled widely and kissed her forehead making her smile. They parked the car nearby ice-cream vendor and she dropped outside, he called her from back and she turned, he wrapped a shawl around her since the climate is chill and she smiled at him, they both got a cornetto and he payed to the vendor...

She tried to jump and sit on the car bonnet but couldn't, he chuckled and she showed him her arms like a baby, he lifted her and made her sit on the car bonnet.