Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo

Karan was sleeping when someone knocked the outhouse door, he was laying on the hard cot, his body was aching  overall, he opened the door and was shocked to see teju standing infront of him.

Cupid " this is called zorse jatka laga "

She hoped onto his arms, hanging on him, he immediately engulfed her and put her on his feet.

Teju " Bubbaaa I m sorry , bcoz of me you r here. I should have talked with you.. I m. " she was crying and he immediately nodded no, he wiped her tears. 

Karan " no jaana, this is my punishment for hurting you na, I m okay with anything, meine apne janna se rudely baat kiya, how can I do it. Balaye mei gussa hu but how can i not recognize your voice at that time. Mujhe maaf kardo aap ? Aap karenge na please "

Cupid "no no sab meri galti hai, I become the cupid of your story na "

Teju cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears which were flowing, he didn't even realize his tears until she did that.  She smiled and kissed his forehead

" Apki jaana aapse zyada der naraz nahi rehsakte hai. "

His eyes twinkled hearing her " toh ab sab theek.. "

She nodded and he hugged her more. 

Karan " look at your eyes, puffy hogye, who asked you to cry this long, aap mujhe ek tapad marti, par nahi aapko rona tha na har baat par "

She smiled mischievously " acha ye idea acha hai..next time karungaa "

He pulled her closer seeing her smile " ek aur idea bhi hai mere paas "

Cupid " kuch ulta hi bolega "

Teju raised her eyebrows " Kyaaa "

Karan " you know.. When I get angry "

Teju " when you get angry "

Karan " tum aake "

Teju " mei aake "

Karan " Ek achese kiss dene gaal pe.. Sab khatam hoga, Mera gussa, mera stress sab,Best way to calm down me "

Cupid " besharam " he slapped his

Teju " achaa jii, ruko zara "

She started beating him and he started running, she was chasing him and he was running around outhouse, lawn and they stood in the entrance of the house where whole family was watching them.

They shook their head in disbelief and karan smirked seeing papa, he did something which shocked everyone.

He lifted teju who gasped and with her in his arms, he walked to them, he stood in front of his papa. 

Karan " oyeee old man, kya bola aap, only if she forgives, then I can come inside.. Ab dheko, she is in my arms and now no one can stop me "

Teju blushed and smacked him " Sunny, put me down "

Karan " nahhh , I love this "

Teju " sunny I will kill you. Put me down "

Mumma " rehene de bacha, he wont listen "

Karan smirked and he dashed with Papa kundrra while walking in, the whole family saw them from behind as they entered the house.

Mumma " He completed the ritual even before their wedding "

Papa " Miya biwi hai ab dono "

Om " what r u saying papa "

Mumma " hamara yahan ritual hai, shaadi ki baat, the groom will lift the bride in his arms and enter the house, they just did that "