Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm

Kundrra mansion,

A old couple was sipping their tea enjoying the morning sunrise in their lawn, the lady was blushing and the old man was smirking enjoying his wife reaction.

Papa K " why r u blushing now, I didn't do anything "

Mumma K " You.. When will you act like a old man, you are a father of 4 kids "

Papa K " haan toh, look at me, do I look like old man, oh Mrs. Kundrra, your son will fail in front of me in looks. "

He raised his t shirt collar making mumma roll her eyes. She looked behind and smirked, but maintained a blank face

Mumma " Kya bola aapne.. You r more handsome than my son "

Papa K " ofc I am, look at your son always grumpy, shooting glares at everyone and always shouting, single hai abhitak, boring person, can you imagine that, being my son, he is single.... But see me, always charming, smiling, I can make any women fall for me even now, Ek muskurat khafi ye ladkiyo pagal hojati... Suneeta I think.. He is interested on boys "

Mumma was trying to stiffle her laugh  looking at the expression of the person behind papa.

Papa k " Arey don't laugh, I m serious, look at him, always roaming around with that omi, no girl assistants, sab ladko hai... Hey bhagwann y r u punishing me like this.. Mere bete ko aiseee Kyu... "

" Goddd paaaapppaaaa "

Papa K eyes widen hearing the voice and he looked horrified at his wife who was controlling her laugh.

Papa whispered " when did he come "

Mumma " when you started talking "

Papa K fake glared at her and she shrugged, he turned around with a nervous smile only to see Karan standing with " Are you done with the nonsense " look. 

Papa " hi beta " he said nervously and karan went to them. He hugged his mother and kissed her forehead making her smile, she kissed his cheeks and he turned to his father and glared at him.

Karan " Are you serious old man.. What you said, I m boring, apart from my physique, nothing is good.  Seriously.  Aap mere hi Papa haina? "

Papa " Oyee  old man kisko bola.. You r old man "

Karan " yeah yeah I am the one who have 4 kids who are grown up "

Papa " haan to have 4 kids, who stopped you.. Ek baat bolu, I challenge you. Get a girlfriend or wife and give us our grand children soon, himat hai to karke dhika "

Karan looked at him with open mouth and shook his head " y r u behind that alone "

Papa " bcoz I want to see you settle in life.  Not roam around with that boy everywhere... Hayee rab ji, thoda akal dho mere beto ko "

Karan " Papa... Seriously.. First and last, I am not interested in boys and before you ask, no girls attracted me till now. So when I feel like she is the one for me, I will bring her in front of you "

Papa " oh beta ji, I have listened this from you 1000 times and we r not falling for that excuse anymore. It's been years but no change in your life, so "

Karan raised his eyebrow " So? "

Papa " so we will start searching a girl for you and you will see her, go dates with her, marry her and bring our grand kids. Sounds good na ?"

Karan " sounds ridiculous "

Papa made a annoying face " that's fine.. But I am the elder one here and you are supposed to listen to me. "