Chapter 50 - Temptation Island

The drive to his shooting spot was fun with him teasing her and she hitting him and parvez enjoying their banters. 

They walked into the ferry as they set to travel to alibaug where the shoot was supposed to happen, he is doing a promotional shoot for the new big show, the Temptation Island , which is happening first time in India. 

Karan and teju boarded the ferry with Parvez, the team members were there  and he greeted them. He pulled her to the corner and stood by the railing, they enjoyed the night sky mixed with a shining stars and glowing moon and the chill breeze across the port.

She leaned to him more seaking his warmth and he wrapped his large arms around her to give her the warmth. 

Karan " Is it still cold? "

She nodded no " Not under your arms"

He smiled and pecked her temple as they enjoyed the ride. They dropped off the ferry and took their ride to the place of shoot.  They reached and she scrunched her eyebrows at the sights of girls roaming in bikini there.  Her eyes went to him who was taking the keys of his room and he didn't even glance at them..

He held her hands, he smiled back at people who greeted them and she could see that many are not pleasant to see her here, especially the blond women over there. 

Karan " Baby you be here.. I will change and come.. "

She nodded and he smirked " hmm may be u can help me to change "

Teju twitched her lips " Oh you wish Mr. "

Karan " come on this Mr., is your husband, you can help, not a big deal you know "

She pushed him inside the washroom and he laughed going in, he came out dressed with a shirt and shorts with his upper buttons open. He walked to the dressing as he opened the door for the team to enter. The make up artist did his look and the hairstylist did his hairs.

Teja " hmm can you keep it little stuble, he looks hot in it "

He smirked and she flushed, may be she shouldnt have said that, they knew better, didnt they. She said a quick sorry and the make up artist nodded no. 

Mua " no no, you are right, stuble look would do good with this outfit too.  He does look hot in them "

Karan " then keep it that way, her choice matters, only hers " he said looking into her eyes as she blushed and looked down.

They were ready and it was 12 a. m and he asked them to give them some minute.  He walked to her and she stood up .

Karan " are you not sleepy my jaan..? You can stay here and take some rest, it will be long night out there "

Teja " I m not and you know I don't usually do get good sleep without you, so out there is much better than tossing around here... And also... "

She pulled him by his collars " I can't leave my man out there when all the witches were keen on casting their spell on him "

He smirked and pulled her closer by grabbing her waist " your man is already under your magic spell and nobody else can pull me out if it "

He pecked her lips and she grabbed him closer to deepen it to make her heart calm after his words.

They pulled apart and she wiped his smudge tint and apply them, she kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely, they both head out and she sat on the chair while the assistant director explained the sequences of the shooting.

He need to do a promotional act with all the contestants and also with main host, he would be having some super powers which he would come in action when needed.