Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy

It was second day of their marriage, she is getting ready to go for her home for phagphera rasam. He looked at her laying on the bed, his stare was making her shy and a instant blush came on her cheeks.

Teja " Stop staring me sunnyyy "

Karan " My wife, my wish "

He said winking at her, she shook her head in disbelief and started making her pleats properly when he stood up.  He bent down and held the pleats in his hands to make them perfect.

Karan " now it's perfect, see my touch is needed in everything " he winked making her blush, he was flirting and she was enjoying

Karan " now it's perfect, see my touch is needed in everything " he winked making her blush, he was flirting and she was enjoying. His actions do have her respect and she kissed his cheeks as he stood up. 

Karan " Tch.. Who thought u this.. Don't u know how to kiss your husband "

She nodded no " Teach me " , it came out as a demand and he was more than ready to do that. 

He grabbed her waist and kissed her lips, making her squirm under his touch and she moaned in his mouth.

He left her lips after sometimes " This is how u should kiss your husband sweetie "

Teju kissed his lips and he was surprided. She was dominating the kiss and he was enjoying it.  They pulled back after sometime and he hugged her to calm her down. 

Karan " Woahhhh, that's amazing Mrs. Kundrra "

She blushed to the core and hugged him tightly, he laughed and kissed her top of head. They headed downstairs and did pooja first, the family looked at them with a smile.

They all settle down for breakfast and om was giving him a teasing smile, he frowned and looked at himself to check if everything is okay. 

His mobile pinged with a notification
" I know your nights are more romantic but you don't have to show it to the whole world.  Put your collar button Mr. Kundrra "

Karan flushed remembering the hickeys and slide his shirt properly, teju looked at him like what and he showed her the message and her eyes were ready to come out of her socket. She looked at om who winked and looked at her teasingly, she looked down immediately and the rest of the breakfast went with both looking down in shy. 

Meenu " Teju, pra araha? 

Teju " yes di, he is on the way "

Madhu " Kab aogi.. I will miss you "

Karan " oh hello, voh mera dialogue hai,  y would u miss my wife "

He asked frowning and they all laughed at him.

Madhu Di " bcoz she is my partner, we have so many things to watch together "

Karan " excuse me Mrs. Madhu, she.. "

Teju interuppted him " Sunny chup, y are u teasing di "

Karan " arey u r scolding me, she is arguing with me "